Chapter 17

Timothy Riley

I am seeing my self dancing with a girl, a mysterious girl who wears a black mask. A mystery girl whom i've known for quite awhile now.

Dancing in a sweet melody, the spotlight is upon us. The cold breeze of an evening air wares off, when there is a warmth next to you.

"Exposing me as your fiancee has it's consequences" i held her close to me. The cold breeze is starting to penetrate her skin, as well as mine. We swayed in a sweet melody. The music is still loud yet i can hear her heartbeat.

But the warmth of her makes me comfortable.

"Wife, you are my wife" i corrected her, bumuntong hininga ito, a sign that i am right.

We swayed to the rhythm of the song. It's funny dahil hindi naman talaga ako marunong sumayaw.

"Una"

"Hmm?" She responded as if like her voice is sleepy. The party have a lot of guest, but this moment were owning. Parang kami lang ang tao sa mundo.

"Why Una?" I got this chance to ask her this time. As if my curiosity wouldn't let me sleep tonight.

"I have a lot of names Riley, i am Una. Ako rin ang kilala mo sa ibang pangalan. And i am your wife. And please, i know your not used to call me that name"

"Sibyl"

She is Una. My beautiful wife. I admit i got disappointed when my mother announced a different name as my fiancee. But i got a hunch that she is By.

The moment i loose the tie of her cardigan, it exposes her bare back. Maraming napasinghap dahil sa tattoo sa kaniyang likod.

A Dragon tattoo that my wife Sibyl have. Mind you, nakatikim pa ako ng batok saknya. My disappointment disappears. Ako lang yata ang taong binatukan at natuwa.

"No matter how many names i've got. All i need is your acceptance"

Sincerity and fear are all i can see in her eyes.

The scenes shifted in a different scenery. Maraming eksena akong nakikita. Her reason why she change her hair color. Our conversation in the car, her sleepy voice.

Pero sa lahat nang yon iisa lang ang nangingibabaw.

Her lying on the cold tile, unconscious. And me, doing nothing.

For the second time around, I feel useless.

Unti unti kong iminulat ang aking mga mata. A white ceiling and a smell of disinfectant are entering my nose. I'm in a hospital.

"Timmy anak?" Ibinaling ko ang aking ulo kung saan nanggagaling ang tinig ng aking ina. Her face is worried, her eyes are dull and puffy. Mukhang wala pa itong tulog.

Beside her is my dad,katulad ng kay mommy mukha rin silang pagod.

"Where is Sibyl?" I know what's the answer of that damn question. But i'am stupid enough believing all those thing i've seen is just a mere dream.

"She's in Italy anak" malumanay na saad ni mommy, may heart beats faster. Why is she in Italy? She's been kidnapped!

"No mom, someone kidnapped her! Sila rin ang may gawa kung bakit ako nawalan ng malay. They injected something on my neck to make me unconscious" nagkatinginan ang mga magulang ko sa isa't isa.

"No son, she flew to Italy after the party. Hinatid sya ng butler nya. And the reason kung bakit ka nawalan ng malay, those burglars hit you in the head" napahawak ako sa ulo ko at may benda ito. No, this can't be hindi ako na nanaginip.