Chapter 27

The coldness of the dawn is at it's peek. It was like a breeze of winter air, ngunit ang mga kalalakihang nakikipag laban ngayon ay hindi ito alintana.

Blood are splashing through the trunks of the trees. Mga sigawan, pagsabog at putok nang mga armas ang maririnig.

There was a war being held at the heart of the forest. Isang digmaan na walang nakakaalam kundi sila lamang. Chaos at a calm dawn, how cruel can they be?

Nagsimula itong lahat nang, mabalitaan nang kasapi ng Emperio na ang isa sa mga bagay na kanilang iniingatan ay pilit kinukuha ng traydor sa kanilang organisasyon.

Ito ay mahalaga kay Una, when Primus finds out he raised hell. Primus knew how important it was to her, because he himself made it especially for her.

With Secondus and Thersias on his side wanted to take it back. But of course he needs to be careful, he must not be seen, not now. Kilala nila ang kalaban, ngunit hindi nila ito basta basta mapapatumba. Because she holds a great ace towards them.

"Watch your back Thersias" saad nya nang mayroong isang lalaking papalit mula sa likod ng dalaga. Agad nyang hinarangan ang patalim na sana ay dadampi sa likod gamit ang iron claw na kaniyang sandata.

Lumikha ito ng tunog, parehong matatalim ang dalawang sandata. With his free hand sinuntok nya ang panga nito at nawalan ng balanse. Agad nya namang pinuntirya ang dibdib at itinarak ang talim na nasa kaniyang kamay.

"Bakit andami namang nakabantay kay Cronos?"

Thersias asked out of curiosity, oo nga't maraming nakabantay dito. It was supposed to be an underground transaction. And they sabotage it, they pretended to be buyers.

"You should speak tagalog more often sister, malapit ng matanggal ang kaartehan sa boses mo" natatawang saad ni Secondus sa kakambal.

Inirapan nya lamang ito at hiniwa ang likod na nasa kaniyang harapan.

"Secondus! You should give back Iris to me!"

"You already have Hades, you can't have them both, so shut your mouth! I have many necks to slash"

The two of them argue while they are mercilessly kills someone. Primus just let out a loop sided smile, the twins never change. How he wished Una was here too.

He shrugged that thought and finish the man infront of him with one blow.

"Finish!"

Tumatalon talon pa si Thersias, patay na lahat ng mga kalalakihan na nag babantay sa isang antigong kahon.

"Is it good to be back Primus?" Secondus asked while handing him the wooden box.

"I missed using Artemis, though Poseidon never failed me with his sharpness"

Artemis was his bow and arrow, a modern bow and arrow that releases three sharp pin like weapon with an adjustable distance of maximum 6 feet in just one shot. It can kill three person per shot, its good to use it on a war. Not a battle like this one, where he uses Poseidon the Iron Claw he was using. It was designed like Poseidon's Trident it's sharpness gives you goosebumps.

The twins has Hades and Iris, it was a blade made from a black metal rock. A Katana that cannot be destroyed and snatched easily. The heaviness and sharpness of the blade can sliced a bone in half.

The mission of taking back Cronos is a success.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Azi!"

Gagalit na galit na tawag ni Cece sa kaniya. Ang dapat sanay masarap nyang pag gising ay napalitan ng galit.

She didn't expect to get a morning call from one of his men, telling that the supposed to be a big transaction turns to chaos.

May naganap na labanan sa lugar, kung saan dapat gagawin ang pagbibenta. Wala kahit ni isa sa mga tauhan na ipinadala nya roon ay naiwan.

Lahat ay naging abo. Maging ang nga patak ng dugo ay hindi mo makikita, sinunog nilang lahat. And the worst the box cannot be seen. And no traces of it's whereabouts.

"You're so proud of yourself Cece, you think you can beat Emperio. And here you are. I told you not to dispatch Cronos immediately, hindi mo man lang hinintay na malaman ng Emperio na nawawala ito"

"I don't need your sermon Azi! Now tell me, sino ang may kagagawan nito?"

Azi took a cigar and light it up. Matagal na nasa kaniyang bibig ang sigarilyo habang hinihithit ito, di kalaunan binuga nya ang napakaraming usok at halos hindi na sya masyadong makita.

" i don't know, mukhang ayaw nilang ipa alam kung sino sila. They wanted their work to be clean, pero ibang klase ang paglilinis na kanilang ginawa. What they have done is so brutal"

Napahawak sa sintido ang dalaga at marahas na paghilot ang kaniyang ginawa. Hindi nya lubos akalaing magiging palpak ang kaniyang mga plano.

"You still didn't know the identity of Una? It's been years Azi, i wanted that bitch to be eliminated!"

"Patience Cece"

Napabuntong hinga na lamang sya at pilit na tinatansya ang mga planong kaniyang binabalak.

"Call Atticus now. I need him"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once there was a four jolly kids, two boys and two girls. The four of them have different personalities, the boys are though but has a kind heart towards the girls where they treat them like a Princess. While the girls doesn't want to be treated that way, because the wanted to be equal with the boys. They wanted to be stronger, so that all of them can defeat the bad guys.

The oldest among of them is Primus, he has a brain of a matured man, the way he observes, talks and decide is far away than his age.

He protects his loved ones especially Sibyl, where she is very hardheaded. She always got into trouble, she break rules. But Primus is always there whenever she needs a helping hand.

The Twins Kurei and Kurenai, are totally opposite to one another. They always have a fight, there is nothing that two of them agrees on one thing. But they care and protects each other.

The four of them might've been different, but they created a bond. An indestructible bond where no one can tear them apart.

He was staring at that box, thinking all about the past that had happened. He never wanted to leave her, but what's done is done. He himself cannot undo the past.

The death, the betrayals.

He heave a sigh and try to erase those memories. So that all is left are memories of her.

Slowly he reached for the box, an aged wooden box. But aged doesn't affect it's unremarkable beauty. As he opened it, memories are flashing.

The content is still remarkable.

"Do, do you think we can win this?"

"There is no reason that we cannot. This silent war is going to last, and maybe it can defeat us this time. It's time to reveal their betrayals."

"And Una? Are we really gonna do it?"

It is the only way he thought.

"Yes. We have to dethrone Sibyl as Una"

Kurei heave a sigh, a sign of defeat. He needs to trust Primus. He then watched the content of the box.

It's time for you to get back to her Cronos.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※