Chapter 19

As we walked, Harry’s gaze continuously flickered between his feet and me. There was a permanent smile on his face, a smile that revealed his deep dimples and perfect white teeth. He held my hand, lazily swinging it from side to side as we continued to stroll, taking no notice of direction or time of day.

“What shall we do?” He asked with a cheeky grin. I knew exactly what he was thinking, but I dismissed it with a derivative smile and shake of the head.

“I’m kind of hungry. I haven’t eaten all day.” He shot me a disapproving glare, scouring over my body as he did so. I was always uncomfortable with my body, knowing that I wasn’t skinny. My hips held curves and my tummy wasn’t completely flat. I’d always had a fear of changing in public, like for PE, or swimming. Harry’s eyes caused me to place one of my hands over my stomach in shame.

Harry grabbed the stray hand and pulled it away, moving it inside his jacket. I automatically became wrapped up in him; suddenly both my arms were around his warm waist. He pulled me close, so my chest was pressed against his. He had me locked in a menacing glare, his once emerald eyes turning a darker shade of green.

“Don’t ever do anything like that around me.” His face was still poised in the form of immense anger. “Please.” He followed. I noticed a subtle change in his tone; it became much softer, almost begging. A smile grew on my face; I felt my cheeks blush a rosy shade of pink. Harry dipped his head down and placed a passionate kiss on my lips. It lasted a few seconds, but as he pulled away, I felt myself lust for more.

I moved my head up more, standing on the tip of my toes to reach him. His hands became locked around my head as our lips moved against each other. We walked backwards for a few steps, before my back came into contact with a cold brick wall. We paid no attention to our surroundings; we were completely absorbed in each other as our bodies fused. Every kiss Harry and me had ever shared was completely magical, but none more so than this. This one sent a rush of shivers down my spine; a complete thrill loomed in the pit of my stomach. I had no idea what was happening, but I liked it. I liked the way it felt, I like the way I yearned for Harry’s touch, and more than anything. I like the way Harry was so completely and utterly willing to touch me.

Our bodies held no distance, as he was completely pressed against me, my back being held up against the wall. I rolled my head back in pleasure as Harry kissed my neck and jaw line, his teeth nipping at the sensitive flesh. I remember the last time Harry kissed me like this. The circumstances weren’t quite the same. I was unwilling, but now…now Harry could take me. He moved his hands from my head to the top of my thighs, digging his fingertips in as he lifted me up. My legs automatically wrapped around his torso and I was held up by the opposing forces of the wall and of Harry.

Our breathing became heavier; each pant was batting against each other’s lips in a desperate attempt to inhale more oxygen. We pulled apart, both taking a much-needed break, although my body was still pressed to the hard surface behind me.

“You’re so perfect.” I panted in heated breaths. Harry stared at me, a lustful glint still in his eye, although his smile had vanished.

“I’m not perfect,” He started, still inhaling deeply. “But for you, I’d change…for you I’d be everything you ask for. Because it’s you.” He said, there was no need for him to continue. His words had me tangled in a web of unimaginable desire and hunger. He was everything, not just because of the proximity of our bodies, or the reckless and passionate events that had just occurred, but because he accepted me. I didn’t ask him to, but he did. And for that, I loved him.

After I offered him a teary smile, he took my head in his hands and placed more and more kisses on me. My hands wearily drifted to Harry’s broad and firm torso, which was covered in a black shirt, along with a silver chain necklace. I carelessly fumbled with the thin fabric, my hands somehow finding their way to the bare skin of his chest, which I lingered on a little too long to be accidental.

I felt him smile into his kisses, sending a jolt of pleasure through me as he let out a throaty chuckle. My hands felt their way up to the back of his head, entangling themselves in his tight brown curls. I clenched my fists as he fanned out warm breath on the front of my neck.

“Harry, not here.” I said, as his hands wandered further down my body, gradually ending up on the top of my jeans. My eyes were closed as I breathed heavily on to the top of his head, causing his curls to waver under my breath. He continued, he violently sucked on the flesh underneath my collarbones, pulling the skin into his mouth. I felt a bruise forming, and I whimpered in pain under his rough touch.

“Harry…” My voice quivered. I was scared at Harry’s abrupt change in nature; reforming from the loving character I had had a conversation with just minutes before. As I continued to squeal under his touch, he slowed and eased into a more comfortable gesture, however, I hadn’t forgotten what had just happened, and neither had he. He slowly pulled away from me, looking into my eyes with sorrow. His hands still remained on my waist, but he had no control over them, he just stared.

His eyes were dark, darker than the usual shade of brilliant green I had grown to love. Harry had changed; he’d become a predator. I tried to hide my fear, but he saw straight through it. I hated to think about it this way…but he reminded me of Caleb. How quickly he snapped in and out of personalities… just like this. I felt the same dread in my heart, the dread of knowing that I had fallen in love with someone who was dangerous.