Chapter 8

I moved into Harry, my shoulder pressing against his. I took his palm in my hand and enveloped it in my own. I placed a kiss on his temple, he was still sobbing, as I made contact but not quite so profusely.

“It’s okay Harry.” I said, my lips still against his head. I felt his hand squeeze mine, begging for some kind of consolidation, which I offered him, pulling his chin up and kissing his lips. He was motionless for a while, but quickly responded to my kiss. His tears trickled down to where our lips met, and I tasted the salty liquid, never pulling away from his glorious touch.

He moved his hands to the back of my head, pressing me into the kiss and becoming more ferocious in his actions. Soft moans escaped his lips, as they did mine. I didn’t know what I felt in that moment. I wanted Harry, I wanted his touch, his love, everything. But there was still the fear that was attached to Harry, which lingered beside him; all of my thoughts were clouded as our lips continued to fuse.

Harry’s hands drifted from my head to my thighs, he picked me up and placed me delicately on his lap. Never losing contact with my lips.

“Harry.” I said gently pulling away from the kiss, momentarily. He didn’t reply. He was too absorbed in kissing every inch of my neck and chest. He pulled down the collar of my shirt, lathering my warm skin in wet kisses. I moaned in pleasure. Harry’s touch was both comforting and exhilarating. His breath beat against the tender flesh of my neck and chest, each puff sending shivers down my spine. Harry’s inaudible words came out in a scuppered mumble; I ignored him, pretending I’d heard nothing, letting him continue to shower me with kisses.

I wrapped my fingers in his dark brown curls, clenching tightly as he continued to kiss and nibble. He let out a prolonged moan as I did so. He pulled his head away from my chest, looking into my eyes. He stared at me with such adoration I had never seen in anyone before. His tears had dried, although his eyes held evidence, adorning themselves in heavy red circles, his black eyelashes shone; still coated with a fine layer of salty liquid. His eyes scanned over my face, searching for any sign of doubt.

“I know who you think I am.” He started, his eyes fluttering down to where our bodies met on his lap. “-But I would never hurt you.” He declared, his eyes focusing back on mine. I placed my palm on his cheek; he closed his eyes and rocked his head against my touch. His curls fanning over his face as he tilted his head to the side. I pulled his face to mine once again, our lips locked in a romantic embrace, nothing compared to the erotic endeavours before hand. We both pulled away simultaneously, our foreheads balanced against one another. He smiled at me, and I at him.

“I’m hungry.” He said, spoiling the romantic mood. He lifted me off his lap and placed me back on my bed. He stood up and turned to face me on the spot. I turned to look at him in awe, a degree of anger in my expression.

“Are you coming?” He asked, offering me his hand. I looked at it in confusion, not knowing what he meant. He looked back at me, a smirk on his face.

“Let’s go eat.” He said. I smiled and took his out-stretched arm in my hand. He pulled me into his bare chest, placing a delicate kiss on my forehead. He released me from his grip and turned around to pick some clothes out of my wardrobe.

He turned around after a minute of searching and handed me some jeans and a button up blouse.

“Don’t take too long now, I’ll be missing you, beautiful.” He said with a cheeky wink at the end. He turned around and reluctantly headed for the door. As soon as it clicked shut, I fell back onto my bed and wondered if this was all one amazing dream.

Sorry this one took me so long to write, It was a difficult one to brainstorm