P r o l o g u e

Five year old Marinette Dupain-Cheng, just wanted to be a baker like her dad. Her ten year old sister, Bridgette, would occasionally join them, but Marinette didn't mind. She'd always watch her dad bake everyday. He would made her Croissants every morning, and every evening. She found them quite tasty in her opinion.

It wasn't long until tragedy struck in the Dupain-Cheng family.

"Alright, I'm going to take Bridgette to her softball practice!" Marinette's dad, Tom called to his wife, Sabine Dupain-Cheng.

"Okay, honey." Sabine kissed her husband's cheek. "Love you." Tom blushed and then walked out the door.

"And make sure you stay safe!" Sabine then called before he shut the door.

Young Marinette was playing with her action figures, and then got the idea that she could draw something unique. Very unique.

Now, Young Marinette was a surprisingly talented artist when she was little. She grabbed a pencil and started to draw on a blank sheet of paper.

She detailed herself, looking like a cop. She had a light blue skirt, with a dark blue jacket, almost the shade of her hair, and light blue ribbons holding up her pigtails. Young Marinette turned to her mom with a smile.

"Mommy, I just figured out what I'm gonna be when I grow up!" Young Marinette squeaked as she jumped up and down excitedly around her mother.

Sabine chuckled. "Well, what is it?" Young Marinette then showed her the picture of her as a police officer.

"Oh, that's lovely, sweetheart." Sabine said with a smile while putting away dishes. Young Marinette ran up into her room and started to hang up her masterpiece on her wall.

Sabine flinched when suddenly the phone rang. She picked it up, recovering from her flinch. "Hello?"

"S-Sabine... I-I need to T-Tell you something... S-Something important..."

Young Marinette squealed happily as her masterpiece was successfully hung up. She took a picture with it with her classy camera. Now, she had to show it to her mother.

Young Marinette opened her trap door and sprinted down stairs. "Mommy! Come see my drawing I hung-" She paused to see her mother's horrified face.

"M-Mommy.....?" Young Marinette asked worriedly.

Sabine slowly put down the phone, tears welling up in her eyes. "Turn on the T-TV..."

Young Marinette nodded seriously, and flipped onto the news channel. She would always put on Cooking Shows, but this time it was important.

"This is Nadja Chamack reporting live in a middle of a car crash. Two out of three people are reportedly dead, but the one who caused it was drunk driving. The one who killed the two innocents is Gabriel Agreste, This is what all we got so far. Back to you, Alec."

Young Marinette immediately turned off the TV and started to cry.

At the same time, Sabine hung up the phone and wrapped Marinette in her arms.

"I'm sorry about your sister and your father." Sabine whispered, hugging her daughter tight.

"It's not your fault." Young Marinette sniffled and jumped out of Sabine's grasp.

"I'll get revenge on them."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A brunette turned off the TV, walking back to a five year old blonde. His mouth was Ducktaped, and the brunette just busted out a cackle.

"This is what I'd like to see. You'll become a great Bandit thanks to your father."

Howdy! It's your gurl, Ally, back here with a new book :)! What's going to happen next? Comment below, peeps and see ya next time! ~Choco Nugget🐾.