F i v e

Nathaniel peaked around the corner and tip toed quietly into the room. He then turned his head to see Chat Noir in his way.

"Well, well, well," Chat chuckled as Nathaniel backed away slowly. Chat then grabbed his shoulder and pulled to Nathaniel to his chest.

Chat was practically breathing on Nathaniel right now. Nathaniel then growled and shoved him away.

"Chat, you've gone too far." Nathaniel glared at the bandit. "Or should I call you your real name?"

"Don't call me by my real name, Nath. Otherwise, you'll regret it." Chat then narrowed his eyes at the tomato head.

"Huh." Nathaniel then rolled his eyes. "I wonder what I'll regret, huh? Saying your name?" Nathaniel then chuckled.

Chat adjusted his bandana and slid it down to his neck. He popped his knuckles, and shoved Nathaniel to the ground.

"Don't you dare." Chat said, his teeth clenching and his fists copying the same action. Nath just smirked. (A/N: Instigator Nathaniel has taken over! I repeat, Instigator Nath has taken over!)

"A-" It didn't take Nathaniel to say two letters in Chat's real name. Chat threw a punch to Nath's face, and Nathaniel was knocked onto the floor.

"Don't try me. I warned you once already." Chat growled to the red-head. Nath had completely ignored him.

"Let her free then." Nathaniel's voice was hoarse as stood back up, shaking weakly.

Chat then snorted. "Oh really, is she your girlfriend?" Nathaniel then flinched back in shock and blushed.

"Wha-? N-No.. Definitely not! Yeah, definitely not for sure, heh!" Nathaniel stuttered as he hopped that his rival wouldn't notice.

"Uh huh, that's what I thought." Chat then grabbed his staff from the wall. "You'll never get a girlfriend."

"Says who?" Nathaniel coughed. "You don't have a girlfriend yourself." Chat then shook his head.

"That's the whole reason why Marinette is here, you idiotic faggot." Chat rolled his eyes. Nathaniel then threw a punch at Chat's hip, making Chat wince in pain slightly.

"And I'll fight to get her back!" Nathaniel roared as he constantly fought roughly. Chat knew he was more stronger than him though.

"No, you don't understand, Nath." Chat then threw a strong punch at Nathaniel while trying not to howl in pain. He then knocked Nathaniel to the ground with another punch.

"You'll never win." Chat then grabbed tomato head and threw him onto his shoulder.

Tomato head then cried in pain as Chat hit him with his staff after he threw Nath on the floor next to chains, about to tie him up. Nath shoved Chat away as Chat grabbed a chain trying to cuff Nathaniel's hand.

"Do you want to be beat up again?" Chat the hissed grabbing the chain again. Nath just reached in his pocket and pulled out a gun. He pointed it at Chat's head and narrowed his eyes at him.

"Fine. Let me free, and I won't shoot you." Nathaniel said, trying to stay calm. Chat knew there was nothing else he could do.

"Alright, as long as you make a deal with me, tomato face." Chat glared back at Nath.

Nathaniel nodded, gladly shaking Chat's hand.

"Don't tell anybody about this, Nath. I'll let you go, but you can only tell one person. Just don't tell everybody at the police station."

"Deal, Chat. In fact, you'll regret this. She'll find you. And she'll kill Marinette for you."

Nathaniel is teaming up with someone! Who do you think it could be? Comment below and thanks for reading this chapter! ~Choco Nugget🐾.