S i x

At around five o' clock the next evening, Nathaniel and his 'girlfriend' set off to Chat's lair.

"Babe, I know I love you but why are we doing this?" Nathaniel sighed as he kissed his girlfriend on the cheek.

"To get my Ad-" His girlfriend then paused. "I mean Chat."

Nathaniel then frowned. "I know. Now, what's the plan?"

His girlfriend then reached to Chat's door to his lair. "It depends, Nath. Situations are different."

Nathaniel then peeked through the window. "Ah, just what I suspected."

His girlfriend then tilted her head to the side in confusion. "What do you mean Nath?" No reply from Nath. His eyes just clouded at the look of Marinette and Chat.

"What do you mean, Nath?" She demanded as Nathaniel still looked through the window.

Nathaniel still didn't reply. He started to tear up as his girlfriend just then glared at him. She had no patience.

"Move out of the way, Pheasant!" She yelled in unexpected anger. Nathaniel stumbled as he fell into a dumpster. (A/N: Yea, a fandom trash dumpster imao).

Nathaniel cursed under his breath, and stood back from his angered girlfriend. His girlfriend then got more angry as Chat and Marinette were hugging.

"What does Ad- I mean Chat doing with that brat?!" His girlfriend clenched her fists. Nathaniel slowly sunk into the dumpster.

"She's going to pay!" His girlfriend screeched at Nathaniel. Nathaniel covered his ears and glared at her.

"What do I have to do with this?" Nathaniel asked, becoming angry. His anger was now starting to build up.

"I don't know! I just need someone to screech and unleash at!" His girlfriend then still kept yelling at the poor tomato haired boy.

"Alright, jeez." Nathaniel sighed as he then didn't know what the plan was. "So, what's your idea of getting your 'boyfriend' back?"

"I will kill Marinette." His girlfriend grinned as Nathaniel then started to look concerned. Marinette surely didn't deserve to be killed.

"But- what about me? I want to get my 'girlfriend'." Nathaniel frowned at her.

"Ugh, who cares about her, Nath. She's just a brat, who wants attention. Besides, she's a slut. I mean look at her! Marinette is technically hitting on Chat!" His girlfriend explained to Nathaniel.

"I guess you have a point." Nathaniel closed his eyes.

"I'll accept whatever you do." Nathaniel then paused.

"Chloé."