T w o

Marinette's eyes fluttered open to see ropes and chains all around her. She struggled to escape, but then she saw a shotgun next to her on the floor.

Suddenly, random sirens went off, and Chat raced over to Marinette. "Heh, I knew you were going to go for that." He smirked, grabbing the shotgun.

Marinette wanted to ask many questions, but her mouth was Ducktaped shut. She also tried getting up, but chains were weighing her down on her legs and arms.

"Princess, you aren't going to get out you know." Chat shook his head as he pushed her down onto the ground and sat on top of her.

Marinette's voice was muffled underneath Chat. Chat ripped off the piece of tape, making Marinette cry a little bit.

"Stop calling me Princess, Chat.." She whispered frightened. Chat just grabbed her chin looked into her eyes. "Not until you fall in love with me."

"Why?" Marinette asked confused. Chat sighed and got off of her. He just cringed at his reason. In all honesty, he never have wanted to say his reason.

"It's... Complicated." Marinette rolled her eyes at his reply but then understood. With this smart bandit, she didn't want to get in his way.

Meanwhile.....

Alya sprinted back to the police station, due to the fact that it wasn't far from where her and her captain were at. She need to report this to officer Nino quickly.

"Sir!" Alya cried as she burst into the doors of the police station. Nino whipped his friend around to see one of his best friends, Alya.

"Shh." He shushed the worried, injured female. Nino wrapped one of her arms around her shoulder to help her walk. "Let me help you, Alya."

Once the two settled down, they finally got to speak. "What's wrong?" Nino asked Alya softly this time.

"M-Marinette..." A tear rolled down Alya's face. "C-Chat N-Noir, the B-Bandit took M-Mari!"

Nino froze. "Are you joking?" He joked as he laughed it off. Alya shook her head quickly. "No, S-Sir...! Not at all! That's how I got shot in the l-leg..."

Nino then fell onto his knees. Alya wrapped a reassuring arm around him. "I know, it's hard to take in." Alya patted him on the back, sniffling.

"First, Adrien and now Marinette?" Nino sobbed into Alya's arms. "Adrien died during a robbery and now the same for Mari? W-Why..."

"N-Nino..." Alya shook her head. "We will find her, don't worry. I know she isn't dead yet. We will find her soon, I promise."

Nino sniffled and looked up at his best friend. "You sure?" Alya nodded. "Yeah, we're gonna have to go undercover though."

Nino then nodded. "Alright. Send out Chloé, Rose, Nathaniel, Kim, and Alix."

"Wait." Nino then turned to look back at Alya. "Yes, Alya?" Nino then asked after.

"Aren't you coming?" Alya asked concerned. Nino just shook his head. "No, I'm sorry Alya. Maybe later on, but I need myself, Manon, and Lila to watch over the station." (A/N: By the way, Manon is older in this Bandit AU).

"Alright." Alya nodded sadly. "I guess we'll be on our way, then." Nino then sniffled.

"Please live for me. For the sake of us. Paris needs us. We need you."