T w e n t y - F i v e

"So, how am I supposed to become a police officer now?" Adrien raised an eyebrow.

Marinette took some time to think about that. How would he become a police officer? Would people recognize him out of costume?

"Wait. Turn on the news." Marinette pointed to the TV as Adrien nodded.

Adrien grabbed the remote and turned on the news channel.

"Hello, I'm Nadja Chamack reporting from one of the most wanted criminal's lair. This was the lair of Hawkmoth's, but it was reported that Officer Marinette Dupain-Cheng burned it down and possibly Chat Noir which is surprising. Hawkmoth and all of his assistants are declared dead."

Adrien gasped in shock and high-fived Marinette. "Mari, your a genius!" Adrien cried happily.

"I know I am, Kitty." Marinette winked at Adrien and he blushed the color of Nathaniel's hair.

"Now," Marinette turned off the TV. "Does anybody know your identity outside of costume?"

"Well, since Hawkmoth is dead... Bridgette, Felix, Chloé, Nathaniel, and you of course." Adrien named off.

"Alright. We just have to be careful around Chloé and possibly Nathaniel." Marinette explained as Adrien nodded.

As Adrien started to gather his belongs, Marinette added on. "And we could bring Bridgette and Felix too, but they will have to go through training first."

"Sounds like a plan, M'Lady." Adrien smiled and Marinette blushed like Nathaniel's hair this time.

"Good. I'll go tell them." Marinette walked into Bridgette and Felix's room. Bridgette and Felix were sleeping happily in their bed together.

"Guys, I'm sorry to disturb you, but Chat/Adrien and I are leaving the lair for good." Marinette whispered to the couple.

"What?!" Bridgette yelled as Felix's eyes widened at her reaction.

"Bridgette, it's gonna be okay-" Felix was interrupted by Bridgette.

"No! It's not okay! I don't want to loose you again, Mari!" Bridgette cried.

"Well, there's a way you won't loose me." Marinette pointed out to her sister.

"Really?" Bridgette sniffled, and Marinette nodded.

"You can come to the police station with us to become police officers." Marinette smiled.

Bridgette looked at Felix and her costumes. She narrowed her eyes at them, and teared them in half.

"Alright, were coming with you then."

A few hours later.....

The four friends walked out of Chat's lair.

"I hope to never speak of this again." Adrien muttered. "It's time to start a new life, for all of us."

They all walked into the police station, to meet Nino at the front desk. Nino gasped as he saw Adrien and Marinette.

"Marinette! Your back with.... Adrien?" Nino smiled and then turned to Adrien.

"Let's just say, someone took me for captive and I didn't get out until now." Adrien winked at Marinette.

Nino nodded slowly, but with his smile growing bigger on his face. "Alright. Now, who are these other two?" He pointed to Bridgette and Felix.

"Oh, there Bridgette and Felix. They want to train to become police officers." Adrien explained.

"Okay then. Follow me." Nino beckoned the two newcomers. Once Bridgette and Nino walked ahead, Nino turned back to the duo.

"By the way, you two are partners. Alya and I recently became a 'thing'." Nino winked at the two.

"Have fun!" He called from the back of the hallway.

Adrien turned back to Marinette. "Well, what do you say, Princess?" Adrien then held out a hand to her.

"I don't have to say anything, Kitty." Marinette took his hand. "Cause were a 'thing' now."

Marinette leaned in and so did Adrien and their soft lips touched one another. They both pulled away, with smiles on their faces.

"No, were more than that, Mari."

"Then what are we, Adrien?"

"Partners in crime."

That was such a crappy ending I'm sorry! Well, did you guys enjoy this book? I think you all certainly did :). Anyways, leave some book ideas down below, will ya? Thanks for reading this amazing book and getting to 4K views!

 Anyways, leave some book ideas down below, will ya? Thanks for reading this amazing book and getting to 4K views!