N i n e

Marinette opened her eyes to a banging on her bedroom door. "Chat?" She asked with a yawn.

"Marinette! I know your in there!" It wasn't Chat. It was a female voice. Marinette tried to recognize it, but she couldn't.

Instead, Marinette unlocked the door and Chloé barged in and landed on top of her. Marinette screeched and Chloé smirked at her.

"Oh, hey Chloé." Marinette said cooly to the enraged girl. "What brings you here at two in the morning?"

"You. Stole. My. Chat. From. Me." Chloé said through clenched fists and teeth. Marinette just looked at her confused.

"What?" Marinette looked at her confusingly. Chloé then whipped out her knife and pointed it to Marinette's neck.

"Yeah, you heard me." Chloé growled. Marinette just shook her head, still confused. "I-I don't understand...."

"I loved Chat. You took him away. Now, I hate you. I trusted you, not to love him years ago." Chloé's eyes welled up with tears.

"You never told me that to stay away from Chat. That was only told to Adrien!" Marinette glared at Chloé. "Also, I never loved Chat! You can have him!"

Chloé paused and sighed. "Yes, you do have a point." She then smirked. "But, I'll still kill you for the fun of it."

Marinette screamed as Chloé pulled out a knife. Marinette grabbed a baseball bat and started to hit Chloé with it repeatedly on the head.

Chloé kept dodging the hits, and then Chloé stabbed the knife lightly into Marinette's back. Marinette then started to scream again and tears streamed down her eyes.

Chloé stuck the knife deeper into her back as Marinette felt pain shooting from her back. "Stop! Please!" Marinette screeched as she dropped onto the floor, helplessly.

"Never. Not until your dead!" Chloé kept sinking in the knife deeper into Marinette's back. Marinette pounded one of her fists on the floor.

Soon, Chloé was almost at Marinette's back bone. Marinette then finally had enough of this. Marinette grabbed the knife and pulled it out of her back and stabbed it into Chloé's leg.

Chloé screamed in pain and slowly pulled it out of her leg. She then started to slowly approach Marinette again, until she heard the door crash open.

Before Chloé could react, she was shot.

"Marinette. Why did you let her hurt you?" A familiar female voice sobbed. It was Ladybug.

"Why did you shoot her?" Marinette said, obviously in pain. Ladybug then put away her gun and sighed.

"It was just a Tranquilizer Gun. Now, answer me." Ladybug then kneeled down to Marinette.

"If you want my honest answer, I don't know why. I'm good at combat, but she's had more training than me." Marinette gasped as she then felt pain shoot through her back.

Marinette collapsed onto the floor, and then Ladybug kneeled down beside her. Ladybug shook her, hoping she would wake up.

"Wake up, Marinette!" Ladybug cried, tears welling up through her eyes. "Please, wake up!"

Ladybug sobbed onto Marinette's chest. I had a little sister, she looked just like you. I had to her leave behind. Don't die.

Ladybug then sighed in defeat. Only if I could tell you who I was, under this mask.

What do you think Ladybug could be hiding from Marinette? Answer down below in the comments! Thank you for reading this chapter :-). ~Choco Nugget🐾.