F o u r t e e n

Chat then had enough of this. "Why did you do that to her?!" He cried as Hawkmoth just coldly stared at him.

"It was for the best. I didn't want to fight between her gang and my gang anymore. Besides, my gang was going to win anyways." Hawkmoth rolled his eyes and started to walk away.

"I don't even believe your my father anymore!" Chat growled as Hawkmoth just shook his head in amusement.

"Oh, Chat, I'll always be your father no matter what." Hawkmoth smirked, showing off a pointy golden tooth.

"Your probably not even my father!" Chat's growl got even deeper. "Your probably just some pervert that looks through women's magazine and tries to hit on girls!"

"Haven't you thought about that fact to yourself, Chat Noir?" Hawkmoth then slowly walked away in victory.

Chat just glared at him, and dropped down to Peacock. "Why did you have to die? Now I'm going to have to suffer."

Chat progressively got angrier as he talked more about the fight, himself and his father. He sighed as he finally was on his last sentence to her.

"And I have Marinette only with me." Chat wiped a tear away from his cheek. "- I don't even think she loves me. I have really no hope."

Chat then ran back inside his lair, and slammed the door. This left Marinette outside, lonely.

She sat there, and watched the sun slowly go down, darkening the sky. The words from Chat then played in her head.

I don't think she even loves me. I really have no hope. A tear rolled down Marinette's cheek for the first time in possibly months.

"I wish that I was never in this mess." She mumbled to herself.

"I wish I could have you for myself."

Marinette then gasped as she heard another voice speak. She turned every direction, but the voice was nowhere to be seen.

Not even a few seconds later, the voice appeared out of the shadows. Marinette grabbed the nearest weapon which was a baseball bat, fortunately for her.

Marinette narrowed her eyes and closed them, hitting the object. Instead, the object grabbed the baseball bat and Marinette's eyes flashed open and she banged into the wall.

"Nathaniel." Marinette hissed as Nathaniel chuckled. "Yep, that's me. You guessed it, M'Lady."

"Only Chat calls me M'Lady!" Marinette narrowed her eyes and hissed more angrily. Nathaniel then just stared at Marinette while keeping her still, and suddenly she was tied up.

"What...?" Marinette questioned as her arms were stretched out and tied to a nearby dumpster. Her legs were tied to the nearby dumpster across from her.

Nathaniel chuckled. Marinette just struggled. "How in the world did you do this...?"

"People." Nathaniel shrugged. "I have people that help me you know."

"Does the police station know about this?" Marinette growled as she tried releasing one of her arms.

"Are you stupid, Mari?" Nathaniel then go onto his knees and hovered over Marinette. "They'll never know about us."

Nathaniel then teased Marinette by tracing his fingers softly up and down her neck. Marinette gasped in satisfaction.

"Nath.." She murmured as Nathaniel smirked. "Yes, Princess?"

"Quit it." Marinette murmured and slowly leaned into Nathaniel.

"But it's my job." Nathaniel rubbed Marinette's chin and kissed her.

Marinette was probably hypnotized at this point. Nathaniel's plan had worked.