T w e n t y - T w o

"Oh- Um- Okay..." Ladybug said nervously.

Marinette walked up to Ladybug, and Ladybug beckoned Marinette to her room. Ladybug sat down, as the younger woman sat in front of Ladybug.

"Chat told me that Bridgette is still alive. Is this true?" Marinette spoke in a soft tone.

Ladybug hesitated. Did she want to keep her secret from her sister any longer?

"Yes. She is still alive." Ladybug held her breath, waiting for Marinette's next question.

"Really." Marinette's eyes lit up in surprise.(No, Not literally).

Ladybug opened one eye, still waiting for Marinette's next question.

"Where can I find her?" That was it. This was it. Ladybug would reveal her identity to her sister. Ladybug sighed.

"Well, Marinette. You can find her-" Ladybug paused and took off her mask. "Right here."

Marinette cupped her mouth. Tears of joy ran down her cheeks, and she hugged Ladybug.

"I knew you still were out there!" Marinette cried.

"And I was." Ladybug smiled, sharing Marinette'a joy along with her.

"Sister?" Marinette finally asked.

"Yes?" Ladybug raised an eyebrow and replied.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

A few hours later.....

Chat paced around. Did he want to tell Marinette that his actual backstory? Did he want to tell her that he was five year old Adrien watching the news while her dad was dying?

Marinette walked out of Ladybug's room, hugging her and crying with joy. Chat smiled. Now, he shouldn't be thinking about that. He should be happy for Marinette.

Marinette then turned to look at Chat. It looked as if something was bothering him.

"What's wrong, Chat?" Marinette asked, with a whisper.

"Nothing." Chat shook his head as Marinette put an arm around his neck. "I know something is wrong. Don't lie to me."

"My father killed your father." Chat blurted out.

Marinette froze. "Wait, what?"

"Oops...?" Chat played twirled his bandana on his neck nervously.

"You monster!" Marinette backed away from him.

"Wait, M'Lady! I can explain!" Chat followed her as she backed away faster.

Marinette fell into a pile of boxes, as Chat hovered over her. Marinette pushed him from above her and onto the ground in front of her. She got up and glared at him.

"You've already explained enough, you criminal!" Marinette spat and ran into her room.

Chat sighed and fell onto the floor. "All I wanted was to be a cop again..."

Marinette sobbed in her room. Suddenly, Marinette heard a knocks at her door.

"Go away!" She cried. Instead, she heard two different voices.

"It's just us, you know. Bridgette and Felix." Bridgette walked on in along with Felix and shut the door behind them.

Felix had a arm cast along with his suit off, back in his normal form, and Bridgette was the same except with out a arm cast. They both kneeled down to her, Bridgette on Marinette's left and Felix on Marinette's right.

"Chat said his father killed ours, Bridgette!" Marinette sobbed into her sister's chest.

"I know." Bridgette looked down. "It's hard to take in."

"You knew about it?!" Marinette got more angrier.

"Yes, but we had to take it slow on you." Bridgette reassured her younger sister.

"I guess I understand." Marinette's anger went back into sadness.

"That's the sister I know of," Bridgette whispered into her ear and patted her back.

"Don't worry, it'll be alright for sure."