Part 1: Issues

"STOP IT!!!" I yelled at my parents who kept on arguing.

"Stop it Eunha, we're scaring Jia." Dad said trying to calm down the heated fight.

"She's 20, she's completely fine. Jia can you stop your father from abusing me." Mum said.

Dad sighed and just walked out of the room.

"Mum, I don't want to get involved in this, and he was just defending himse-"

"You're taking his side! You never help me, all of my kids hate me! I want to kill myself!" She screamed at me.

Tears started rolling down my face, "I don't hate you, I love you, you know that and I would never want you to hurt yourself." I said in a calming voice.

She gripped my wrist. Her eyes piercing into my soul, "you're never there for me, all you care about is yourself."

i couldn't stand it anymore and ran downstairs and locked myself in my room. I could hear yelling from upstairs, "You always run away from things! You bastard, you don't love me!" I heard mum yell at dad.

I turned on my speakers and blasted my room with BTS 'N.O' to drown out the yelling.

I closed my eyes and screamed into my pillow. Why do my parents fight about the stupidest things, especially so early in the morning!! It's always been like this, I have three siblings but they have all moved out. My older sister, Jisu, moved out 4 years ago because she couldn't handle the fighting and yelling going on in the house. She was always there for me without me knowing...

*flashback 15 years back*

"What is going on, unnie?" I asked Jisu.

"It's okay, mum and dad are just having a who can shout the loudest competition and mum is winning." She smiled stroking my hair and pulling me closer into her arms.

*flashback over*

I was so stupid and naive of what was happening back then.

I heard BTS's new song 'fire' turn on, I immediately forgot about everything and focused on the song. BTS has a way of making me forget about my worries, they were my short escape from reality. I realised it was time to go to work, thank god! I can finally leave this hellhole. I quickly put some make up on to hide that fact that had just cried a few moments ago.

"I'm going to work!" I yelled out to my parents still having a screaming match with each other.  I ran out of the house racing to the bus stop. I was just able to catch it, I took my seat beside my one of my best friends, Ha yoon.

"Annyeong chingu!" She smiled at me.

"Hi!!" I smiled back at her even though I was still holding tears back.

"How have you been! Did you hear suga's new mixtape??!" She asked me.

"OMG yes! I've already got it downloaded, you want to listen?" I actually just didn't feel like talking, I just wanted to listen to music to distract me.

"Ooh it's so good!" Hayoon squealed, jumping up and down. I just laughed at her reaction, it feels good to be out of the house.

"Hey, are you okay?" She looked at me, pointing at my eyes, which were still puffy.

"I just woke up late that's all haha." I brushed off knowing that she doesn't need to know what happened. 

"You're parents aren't fighting anymore?" She looked at me seriously.

"Oh, yeah they're great! We spend heaps of time together now." I lied.

"See, I told you that everything would work out, you should feel lucky to have such a nice family!" Yep, I'm soooo lucky! (Sarcasm)

"Ooh I love this song!!" I squealed trying to change the subject.

We arrived at the cafe that we both work at meeting our other best friend, Seohyeon, serving people already. I put my bright face on, put my apron on and started my shift. Putting all my issues at the back of my head.

(A/n) Hello! This is my first ff and sorry if there are any grammar mistakes! I really like writing so, I really hope you like this ff I wrote, have an awesome day! (≧≦)