Part 4: Date?

Jin pov

"Who are you texting???" V grabbed my phone and started scrolling through the messages. I quickly grabbed it back out of his hands.

"Who's Jia? Do you like her???" V started wriggling his eyebrows at me.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"What's a Jia?" Jungkook came into the room.

"Jins new girlfriend!" V gossiped.

"Jinja!!" Jungkook yelled.

"What no!" I raised my voice.

"Jin has a new girlfriend?" J hope entered the room.

Oh yay more people! Seriously!

"No, I don't even know her besides that she like BTS." I explained.

"Does she even know that she's talking to a BTS member?" J hope started jumping up and down in excitement.

"No...."

I really want to tell her though, she doesn't seem like those total crazy fans, she seems so sweet and innocent.

I want to meet her again in person....

*morning*

I really wanted to text her again!! She seems so enthusiastic about our music! I want to see her face! I was grinning to myself.

Jia pov

I woke up feeling like crap, I looked around me and remembered what happened. Why did I let myself go there again, why can't I just keep my mouth shut, I only make things worse. I heard my phone go off. I picked it up seeing a text from J.

J-do you want to meet up?

I felt something small light up In me. Was I glad that he texted me? I know nothing about this boy nor what he even looks like. He could be a creepy stalker or something yet I feel happy when he talks to me? I heard yelling again upstairs, immediately knew my answer to the text

Me- yeah sure, I'll meet you at ****park in 30 mins??
J- sure!

I better go and clean up...

Jin pov

I was really happy when she replied back saying yes, crap! What am I going to wear? I'll just wear my black mask and glasses so she doesn't know who I am.

*at park*

I waited patiently but she didn't turn up, it's been an hour and she still hasn't arrived...

Me- where are you?
Jia- something came up, sorry.
Me- that's okay, what happened?
Jia- gtg talk to you later!!

Hmm, thats weird, she didn't even explain herself. She stood me up.... It's not a date Jin, but why do I feel like it was... I turned around to start walking home but instead to see Jia standing under a tree, I walked up closer...was she crying?