Part 15: Not welcomed

Jia pov

When Jin walked to the kitchen to fix something up for breakfast I ran after him. I tugged onto his sweater.

He looked at me surprised, "You can wait out there if you want." I shook my head.

"Are you okay now?" He referred to yesterday.

"Not really but I can deal." I said quietly, looking down.

He came closer and lifted my chin so I would look at him.

"No you can't, not by yourself." He smiled warmly.

"Do you want to try and find out what happened to your father after breakfast?" He tilted his head a little.

I smiled sadly, "If you are free, you should be busy with stuff." He shook his head in response.

"So it's a yes then." He did his cute eye smile, making my heart flutter a bit. But I shook the feeling out quickly knowing full well I should not be feeling this way, because of what has happened yesterday and especially that he is an idol.

"Uhh I don't feel like cooking today, everyone is just gonna have cereal." He yawned while he got out different boxes of cereal and placed them on the table. He started setting the table out and poured cereal for every member, he looked like he knew everyone's favourite. He looked up at me when he got to the eighth bowl.

"What cereal do you like?"

"Whatever you have it fine." I smiled a little, thankful for what he has done.

He put a fresh carton of milk in the centre of the table so everyone could pour the amount of milk they wanted.

"Yah!! Breakfast is ready, you idiots." Jin called out. Like freaking lightening, everyone was at the table.

I sat on the only seat left which was between Rap monster and Jin.

"Thank you for the food, Jin." I smiled.

I glanced at RapMon who I spotted was staring at me. I felt uncomfortable, he was staring as if I wasn't welcomed. I've been at this table before and, ate with them and he didn't give me a look then but this time it was different.

"How long do you plan on staying." He blurted out. I felt someone kick my leg, it stung.

"Ow." I yelped a bit. Jin widened his eyes.

"Oh sorry Jia, that was meant for Namjoon." He glared at him.

"Sorry, but when are you planning to tell PDnim, Jin?" He raised his eyebrow.

"That we have a girl staying in our dorm, what will happen when this," he gestured to me. "Gets out to ARMY, I'm pretty sure it won't be taken lightly."

"I-" Jin got cut off with a phone ringing. He stood up and went to his room to answer it.

Everyone had their eyes on me and RapMon. I felt awkward, "Sorry that I'm intruding," I apologised. "I promise I won't be staying long." I stood up and did a bow. He didn't even look at me. I felt small and embarrassed.

"Ahem, so, ummm." Jimin said awkwardly.

I kept poking at my food praying Jin will come back soon to stop this awkward silence.

He came back after a few minutes but it felt like hours, the awkward silence was suffocating.

Jin pov