Part 8: Questions

A/n lol look at Jins face (*^◯^*)

Jin pov

I stared at her, trying to read her face but I saw nothing.

"Are you okay? I should've told you who I was sorry...who was on the phone." As soon as I said the last bit, her expression changed. As if I reminded her something painful, I swear I could see her eyes full of tears waiting to spill but they didn't.

"Are you okay??"

"I'm fine..." She shook it off and brightly smiled at me. Even though she was smiling, her eyes said something different.

Jia pov

"...who was on the phone?" Jin asked.

I flashed back to what happened last night. Am I really going to leave home? I have no where to go, I felt pain spreading through my chest from last night, I didn't want to feel like this, I felt like crying but I can't. Not now.

"Are you okay?"

I cleared my throat and replied "I'm fine." I smiled brightly at him. Hoping he didn't suspect anything. An awkward silence spread the room. I need to say something.

"Oppa! It's so cool to meet to you!!" Oh gosh, why did I just say that?? I immediately felt my face burn up.

"Pleasures all mine." He chuckled.

Author pov

"What do you think they're doing in there?" V questioned.

"Ssshhhh..." J hope crept towards the door and put his ear up against the door. Namjoon walked up behind him and slapped the back of his head.

"Ow, what was that for Namjoon?!" Hoseok whined.

"Stop eavesdropping!"

J hope leant up against the door still whining to Namjoon. Suddenly the door opened with J hope falling, landing on his back.

V and Jungkook burst out laughing at Hoseok hyung.

He glared at them in reply. He turned around to see Jia blankly staring at him.

"Uh, hi!" He brightly smiled at her. She smiled in response even though it looked a bit forced.

He got up and brushed himself off. "I'm J hope, your angel!!!" He slightly shouted doing aegyo.

"Haha, I know."
"I'm Kim Taehyung!" V jumped in front of Jia making her flinch a little. But she just kept on awkwardly smiling at them.

"Well you must know us, what happened last night, because-Jin-came-home-with-you-on-his-back-and-you-were-crying-and-stuff-are-you-okay-now????????" V talked so fast that it was hard for Jia to keep up.

Jia pov

Holy crap V can talk fast, I was so confused.

"I-"
"Stop it, you're scaring her." Jin came out from behind you. He smiled at you, "Don't worry, you don't have to answer that."

I sighed, relieved that I didn't have to come up with an excuse.

"It's nice to meet you all." I forced myself to give them all my biggest smile.

"1,2,3, bang-tan, bangtan Sonyeondan imnida!" They did their greeting.

"It's nice to meet you too Jia!" They all said in unison.

I felt myself blush a little, lowering my head shyly.

"Naww she's so cute! Can we keep her." J hope said begging Jin.

"Yah! She probably needs to go home now anyway." Jin said sounding slightly disappointed.

"Ye-wait no, I don't need to go home." I realised I don't have a home anywhere to go at the moment. I felt myself frown a little.

"Yay!" J hope started jumping.

"Dude chill." Suga said from the corner of the room.

I felt my frown turn into a smile, but I didn't force it this time. I was soon interrupted with my stomach loudly rumbling. I felt myself go red in the face. All of bangtan cracked up.

"I'll make some breakfast!" Jin called out already walking towards the kitchen. I wish he didn't leave, I always feel awkward in front of people.

"Annyeong! My name is Jimin imnida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, it's nice to finally meet you." I bowed slightly.

As I looked back up, I didn't see Jimin but Jungkook instead.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Jungkookie!" He smiled at me showing his cute bunny teeth.

"Annyeong." I bowed again. But again as I looked back up Suga was there instead of Jungkook. This repeated several times until all of the member (besides Jin) introduced themselves separately.

"You're so cute, Jia!!!!" V kept on saying which made me blush even more.

"When did you start listening us??" "Who's your bias?" "Why do you like our music?" "wha-"

"Stop with the questions guys and come eat breakfast." Jin came in with platters of food.

(A/n) Hiya! I've finished all my school exams....for now. So I should be able to update every week hopefully. Hope you're enjoying my ff ^ ^