Part 18: No shit sherlock

Jia pov

I woke up to the smell of eggs. I frowned when I felt a headache coming on. I stretched my arms sleepily.

I looked around the room and realised it didn't look familiar. I also realised I was in different clothes from yesterday.

Hmm, I don't remember changing.

"Morning!" I scrunched up my nose with the sudden noise.

A body jumped on the bed. My eyes widened when I realised who it was.

"Jin?!" I semi yelled.

He smiled widely and handed me a plate of scrambled eggs.

"What are you doing here," I looked around the room again. "what am I doing here?"

"Stop with the questions and eat and take these as well." He passed me some pills.

"Oh, thanks." I took the pills with some water.

"You were drunk." He said as he watched me eat the eggs he made.

"I didn't say anything weird did I?" I nervously asked.

"Nothing really besides puke on me and confess your love for me." He smiled.

I choked on my eggs when he said that. "Oh god, shit." He rubbed my back.

"Sorry, you're my bias from bts s-so I ummm of course I love you.... a-as a f-fan." I stuttered and slightly cringed a bit. He smirked at how nervous I was getting.

"A-and sorry about puking on you."

"It's alright, you puked more on yourself than me, but seriously you vomited lot."

I looked down at my clothing. Why don't I smell like vomit then?

"I cleaned you up." He smiled again.

I pushed the plate away from me and looked up at him.

"Jin," I looked him dead in the eyes. "You didn't strip me......naked.......did you?" I slightly blushed.

"No." He chuckled.

"Okay......" I looked down at my legs that couldn't keep still. He must've saw them.

"Jin, did you happen to see scratches on my arm? Don't get the wrong idea, I have a dog and it always scratched me-"

"I'm not stupid," he cupped my hands together. "Promise me that you won't do that again."

I nodded slowly.

~after breakfast~

"Jin?"

He looked up at me smiling....again.

Why is he smiling so much.

"Why are you here?" I asked seriously.

His smile faltered a little but still maintained it.

"Well I called you and I was bored and I-"

I shook my head. "No, why are you here with me, did you just leave your dorm." He looked down a bit.

"Yes."

"You should go back, the members are probably worrying about you." I insisted.

Third person

All of the members sat on the couch as Namjoon stood up questioning them.

"Where the hell is Jin?" The leader raised his voice a bit.

The members stayed silent, not daring to look into the eyes of their pissed off leader.

"Can someone please answer." Namjoon was getting impatient with them.

"J-Jin hyung is with Jia." Hoseok finally said.

"Well no shit Sherlock." Namjoon scoffed.

"I'm the one who saw him last and I told him to go talk to her." Hoseok made eye contact with the leader.

"We dont know where they are." Jungkook spoke up.

"Well this is great, today isn't the best day to leave. We have a stage at mnet today!" Namjoon tried not losing his shit.

"What am I going to say to PDnim??" He shot.

"What if someone saw Jin and Jia together last night, what do you think will happen??" Namjoon started stressing out.

"Nothing will happen hyung-" hoseok got interrupted by a knock on the door.

"See! That's probably Jin right now." V says happily.

Namjoon walked to the door and opened it, he was getting himself ready to blast Jin with questions but he stopped himself when he saw 3 people standing outside the door.

He recognised one of them.

"Jisu?"

Jin pov

I started getting texts from all members. Some were angry and were telling me off and others were trying to stay calm with the situation.

I closed my eyes and repeatedly hit my head against the wall. I'm not going to get out of this one am I.

Namjoon- Come back to the dorm........

I looked at his text which I was surprised he was spitting fire at me.

Namjoon-........And bring Jia.

My eyes widened. He actually remembers her name.

"You okay?" A voice came out of the toilet.

I turned to see Jia with her hair wrapped up in a towel.

"Yes, get ready, we're going back to the dorm." I started gathering her and my things together.

"What do you mean we're going back to the dorm?"

"Namjoon asked for you as well, see." I passed her the phone.

She looked uneasy but nodded.

~at dorm~

I opened the door saw everyone sitting quietly in the lounge area. I stepped inside with Jia hiding behind me.

Everyone turned and looked at me. I realised there's five extra people here.

I smiled when I recognised one of them.

"Noona?!" I was surprised to see her here.

She just smiled slightly.

"Hello Jin."