Part 22: Jisu

Jisu
Current age: 25
4 years ago

(to be exact, a few months before they debuted so maybe around january)

21

(A/n) yes I know, at the beginning I said 2 years but I changed it to 4 years so it would make more sense.

I stared at the note I wrote. It had my new phone number and address. I believe I'm doing it right, I'm not abandoning her.

"I promise I won't do the same thing..." I wiped the tears from my face.

I stared up at the clock, I knew she would be home in an hour soon, get off the bus and find me not here. I silently left the house, I didn't say goodbye or anything.

I'm not abandoning her, I'm not abandoning her.. I chanted in my head.

I booked my flight for the next day, so I needed somewhere to stay.

I called the only person who I could trust.

"Hello? Jisu?" I could hear the person on the other side yawn.

"I need somewhere to crash." Your voice was hard.

"Umm, okay, I'm kinda busy but you can stay if you want. Did something happen again?" He asked.

My silence answered his question.

"I'll leave the door unlocked, just come in when you're here." He said warmly.

"Thank you, Jin." My voice wavered a bit.

You hung up.

~~~~~~~

You opened the door, the room was dark. You struggled to find a light switch. You suddenly hit heads with someone.

"Ow shit." You rubbed your head in pain.

*flick* The lights turned on and I saw a unfamiliar man. He was definitely older than you.

"Excuse me but who are you???" The man questioned.

"You're not supposed to be here..." he sternly said.

I figured out who he must be. "Oh, you must be PDnim." You bowed lowly.

"I'm Jisu, one of Jins friends." You bowed again.

"Oh, okay, you can't be here." He said again.

"Oh, she's fine." A man appeared out of nowhere smiling cheerfully.

"Okay, I'm going back to the building, see you soon." He kept an eye out for me.

PDnim left shutting the door behind him.

"Jin told me someone would arrive,"He tapped my shoulder.

He tilted his head a bit and his smile fell a bit.

"Are you okay?" He pouted at me adorably. 

I nodded, I didn't really like talking to strangers.