Part 17: Are you drunk??

*a few days has passed*

Jia pov

I walked down the dark lonesome street, the only that could be heard was my suitcase wheels on the pavement.

I could never be with him, I could never be apart of his world. He shouldn't have anything to do with me.

My heart was aching, I always cause trouble everywhere I go. I sighed sadly.

It was for the best, Jia. These were the thought that had been running through my head since I left.

My heart ached, I miss him, I think I feel something towards him. I knew I had to keep my feelings back, knowing I could ruin his career. I hated myself for being selfish, thinking I could actually stay with him. I was stupid. Rapmon was right....

While I was lost in my thoughts, I suddenly heard laughing at a nearby bar. I'm not the type of person to drink my problems away but this time I was different. It wouldn't hurt just to go in for one drink...

~3 bottles of soju later~

I giggled to myself, "I think that's e-hiccup-enough for tonight." I stood up but immediately landed on my butt.

"Owie." I pouted while rubbing my ass.

I stood back up and sat back in my chair.

"Maybe just one more." I laughed.

Dasi run run run.....

I looked at my purse which making noises.

"Heehee." I poked at my phone to answer it.

"Yeob-hiccup-seyo." I chuckled.

"Jia???? Are you drunk??" I heard a mans voice.

"You're voice is nice." My eyes fluttered a little.

"Where are you?????"

"Nawwww you're cute when you sound worried."

Jin pov

"Hyung!"Yoongi called through the door. "You need to come out eventually."

I ignored him, I felt like shit, I wanted to be with Jia. Screw being an idol, screw bangtan.

I hit myself in the head, feeling worse after I had that thought. I could never do the ARMY, I couldn't let them down.

I heard the click of the door opening, I turned and saw Hoseok. he walked over to my bed and sat on the end of the bed.

"Hyung..... Are you okay?" he asked

"I don't want to be an idol anymore." I said bluntly. J hope widened his eyes at my statement.

"Hyung! Don't say things like that." He punched my arm.

"It seems like I can't say or do anything I want anymore, I can't control who I love." I blurted out.

He was taken aback at my words.

"I understand how you feel... if you really want to be with her.... then ignore what Rapmon said then, go to her." He smiled. He passed me my phone which had Jias number already dialled up.

He then left the room leaving to think of my next move. I pressed the call and heard Jias voice answer.

Her voice sounded groggy.