Part 26: 5 years later (final)

Jin pov

5 years later (the fanfic was set in 2016 not 2017 so it is now 2021, so Jin would be turning 29 for his international age.)

It's been 5 years since I've last seen Jia, same with Jisu. Everything died down about me and Jia, everything seemed back to normal.

BTS has been going strong, we've been living our dream to the fullest. We haven't even thought about slowing down.

"Jin," a voice called out.

I looked up and saw Jungkook who wasn't a young boy now, he's now a grown ass man.

"We bought you a cake!" He smiled.

I smiled and walked out of my room. I saw all of the members sitting at the table surrounding a cake with candles lit.

"Happy birthday Hyung!" They cheered.

I blew out the candles and i suddenly got a beating from all of them. They jumped on my back and started hitting me.

"Yah!!" I yelled out.

"Geez, you guys act like a bunch of kids." I rolled my eyes while smiling.

"So do you." Taehyung gave me one last hit on the back.

"So!" I clapped my hands together. "What re you guys gonna make me for my birthday dinner!"

They all went silent and avoided eye contact with me.

"Seriously... you guys said that you would cook dinner for me and make me proud?" -_-

"...we kinda forgot.."

"I guess I'm going to make dinner again, ON MY BIRTHDAY." I emphasised.

I opened the fridge to see what I could work with, I was shocked to see nothing.

"Where did all the food go?" I mumbled.

"I forgot to go shopping, it's Taehyung's fault though.." Jungkook the grown ass man, who takes responsibilities of his own mistakes, said.

"I'll be back in a bit." I rolled my eyes and went out to buy some ingredients.

~~~~~~~~

"Should I make ramen or will that take too long..." I talked to myself.

I wore a mask so no one could recognise me in the public.

I chose to make ramen, the broth and all. To make everyone suffer from the delicious smell and I'll make eat nothing until I finish cooking.

I bought my ingredients and caught a train.

I sat on the train humming a song. The trained stopped and someone sat next to me. I looked over and my eyes almost popped out of my sockets.

"Jia.." I whispered.

I stared at her, she looked well and happy. She had her hair out, it was long and slightly curled.