Part 6: Closer

Jin pov

I held Jia, even though she was passed out, she still had tears streaming down her face. I continually wiped her tears away but they kept coming back. I took my mask and glasses off. I brushed her long black hair off her face. She didn't look well, I put her on my back and walked to my dorm.

*fast forward to dorm*

I knocked on the door with a cheerful looking alien opening the door.

"Hi hyun... Who is that??" He pointed at Jia who was still passed out on my back.

I pushed my way passed him and laid Jia gently onto the couch.

"What is goi- umm Jin why do you have random girl lying on our couch?" RapMon came into the room yawning.

I turned around to look at him "I honestly don't know what happened to her, I'll try and explain later RapMon."

"Help." I heard a weak voice come out of Jia.

I turned back around and looked at Jia, she still had her eyes closed but she kept repeating names, whom I assume have a personal connection with her.

RapMon gave me a confused look. I shrugged because I honestly don't know what was happening. I picked her up taking her to my room and placing her down on to my bed. I covered her with my blankets trying to keep her warm. I started to walk away when a cold hand wrapped around my wrist. I looked down at her, she was still asleep but she was mumbling something, I got closer to her to try and make out what she was saying.

"Stay....stay...." She whispered over and over again. I laid on the ground with her hand still holding mine. I felt my eyelids slowly falling as I was staring at her face.

Jia pov

I saw a chair sitting in a darkened room. Their was a little girl sitting on it, She had her head in her hands.

"Are you alright?" I touched her shoulder with her jumping in fright. She turned around staring at me. I jumped realising that it was me when I was younger.

"Why!" She screamed over and over again.

A lady walked in yelling at the girl. I realised it was my mum.

"Leave her alone!" I yelled at mum but she couldn't hear me. The girl kept on crying. I felt hot tears running down my face as everything started blurring out. I was screaming my lungs out trying to reach for the girl but everything disappeared.

I woke up screaming and crying. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"It's okay, Jia." I heard a guy's voice, as I cried into his chest.

Jin pov
I woke up startled hearing screaming coming from my bed, I quickly got up and saw Jia kicking and screaming. I tried settling her down but she kept on screaming and kicking.

I heard my door creak open, I turned my head seeing Jimin with a tired annoyed face.

"Hyuung.." He whined over Jias screaming.

I looked back down at her, she quickly sat up opening her eyes still full with tears.

I wrapped my arms around her letting her keep on crying.

I looked over at Jimin still standing at the door still unimpressed.

"Leave." I whispered to him.

He rolled his eyes and left.

I felt Jia slowly relax and I heard a quiet snore come from her.

"Haha...cute." I said quietly.

Huh, did I just say cute. I shook my head. She was still in a sitting position, I slowly laid her down, I tried removing my arms but I was worried that I would wake her. I was in an awkward position.

"Aish..." I whispered.

This is gonna be weird when she wakes up but I laid next to her still in my arms. This somehow felt comfortable, she moved closer cuddling into my chest. I smiled to myself, this felt nice, someone being close in my arms. I felt myself slowly drifting off smiling.