BOOOONNNUUSSS CHAPT

(A/n) decided this ff deserved another chapter

Jisu pov

"What happened?!" I slightly yelled.

"It's fine, nothing happened except that we kissed..." I watched my sister fiddle with her ring staring at it guiltily.

"Do you still have feelings for him?" I asked in a more calming tone.

"Yes..." She looked up to me begging for my help.

"Then, why didn't you tell him the truth?" I held her hand as I slowly took her ring off.

"I just, didn't really want to cause him trouble like last time." She looked down.

"You didn't have to lie about you being engaged though."

She just nodded. She seemed confused at what to do.

~~~~

And that's why I'm here, standing right in front of BTS's front door to their huge house. I was honestly shocked to see how big it was.

I pressed on the button and the door bell sound? Well, let's just say it was a recording for Yoongi imitating a doorbell.

I lost my shit, I burst out laughing, I couldn't breath until someone opened the door to find me on the ground pissing myself laughing.

"I TOLD YOU TO FUCKKNG CHANGE THE DOORBELL SOUND HOSEOK!!" I heard Yoongi's voice yell out from within the house.

I looked up wiping my eyes from the tears.

I saw the tall figure bend down the help me up. I could now see better because I wasn't laughing and rolling around on their front step anymore.

"Jisu?" The recognisable voice made me stiffen.

The figure was Hoseok.

"Hoseok?" Both of us stood there in silence. Awkwardly making eye contact.

"Well who is it?" Yoongi's head popped out of the door.

He must've been drinking something because he immdiately spat out some sort of liquid into Hoseok's face.

"Wtf hyung?" Hoseok pushed passed him and ran into the house.

"Jisu!" Yoongi smiled at you ignoring Hobi's whining in the background.

"Hey Yoongi," You gave him a friendly hug. "Where is Jin?" You asked when he lead you into.

"He's... in his room." Yoongi lead me to a big kitchen where you saw Jungkook and Taehyung tackling each other.

I saw scratches on Taehyungs neck and questionable bruises on Jungkooks neck.

"NOOOOOONNNAAA." Taehyung yelled.

"I see everyone has grown up and matured a lot." I laughed.

Suga laughed as he gave you a cup of coffee.

"How have you been?" Taehyung came up behind me.