Part 14: GROUP HUUUUUUG

Jia pov

I woke up on the couch, I was covered with a warm blanket and a pillow under my head. I looked to the side and saw Jin sleeping while leaning up against the side of the couch. He was holding my hand.

Tears formed in my eyes, I was annoyed with myself, why did I involve him with my stupid problems he doesn't need to know what happening.

I slowly let my hands pull away from his. I stared up at the ceiling, thinking about what happened yesterday. So much happened, the thing that hurt me the most is that my father passed away. I felt horrible, I don't even know when and how this happened, I left and ran away, just like the rest of my siblings. What I said to my sister, was extremely hypocritical of me. I was mad at her for leaving me alone but I did the exact same thing to my father. I laid there cradling myself and silently crying.

I felt the couch move and arms wrapping me, cocooning me. I felt his head lay in the crook of my neck snuggling closer to me.

"Please don't cry." Jin whispered.

I felt warm and cared for.

"I don't deserve this, I'm a h-horrible person." I cried quietly.

"No you're not, you're a normal human being who has lost their way."

I turned over and stared at him. He wiped my tears away and smiled.

"Why are you so nice to me???" I sniffled.

"Because you're cute." He pinched my nose.

I started to blush a little. He chuckled and poked my cheeks. He leaned in closer and lightly kissed my forehead. I froze on the spot and as an instinct, I accidentally pushed him off the couch. He groaned while his face was planted into the floor.

He looked up and smiled. I hid my face shyly with the blanket.

"W-why did you kiss my forehead?" I stuttered nervously.

Jin pov

"YOU GUYS KISSED?????!!!!!!!" Hoseoks high pitched voice was heard when he entered the lounge room. And almost immediately, everyone came rushing out into the room.

"I ship it!" Jimin yelled, putting his hand up.

"Argh!" Jia squealed, "We didn't kiss!" She finally turned over and saw everyone in the room giggling at us.

"Well, if you didn't kiss then, how about in the car yesterday?????????" Jungkook evilly grinned.

Jia brought her pillow and burrowed her face into it trying to hide from the embarrassment. I was still sitting there dumbfounded.

"How do you know that?" I felt my whole face red.

"Ha!" V pointed at me, "So you don't deny it!" They were all laughing at us. I looked down at the ground and smiled a little.

"Yes, we did." I said. Jia suddenly stopped and put her pillow down and threw it at my face.

"Ow?!" Damn she has a good swing.

I looked at her face and saw her whole entire face completely red, she had some small tears running down her cheeks. Nawwwwww she's so cute when she's embarrassed.

Everyone stopped laughing when they saw Jia sulking. She was pouting at everyone.

I put my hand on her cheek and wiped some of the tears away. I then brought her into a hug. As I was about to pull away I felt a giant weight on top of me.

"Oh god, please don't do what I think yo-" another lot of weight fell on me.

"GROUP HUUUUUUG!!!!!" I heard hoseok scream.

I felt Jia trying to move from under me.

"C-can't b-breath." She said trying to take breaths in.

All of bangtan finally got off me and Jia. I felt her hand move to my chest and pushed me off of her.

She sat up and frowned at everyone. I ruffled her hair and smiled.

"Naww I'm sorry." I said in a baby voice. I smiled at her, I saw the corner of her mouth tug upwards. She slightly blushed a bit.

"I'll make some breakfast for everyone." I walked to the kitchen preparing food.

A/n HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN 생일축하!!!!! Forever my bias wrecker 💕💕💕🎀🎉🎁