Part 19: Shook

Who's watching hwarang at the moment? So fucking good isn't it?! I've got second lead syndrome 😂😂

Jia pov

I stood closely behind Jin, I was worried what was going to happen.

"Noona?!" Jin stopped in front of me making me run into his back. I held onto his hand which he squeezed a little.

"Hello Jin." My eyebrows furrowed when hearing a familiar woman's voice.

I peeked out from behind him out of curiosity of where the familiar the voice was coming from.

My eyes wondered around the room looking for the woman that talked.

I finally found the woman that talked, my eyes watered when I saw who it was. She sat awkwardly on the couch cross legged, she was fiddling with her fingers and constantly chewed at her lips. She suddenly made eye contact with me and tensed up.

"J-Jisu..." My voice was quiet.

I let go of Jin's hand and slowly walked to my sister.

She stood up and walked towards me as well.

Second person

Jin looked at you, confused at how you knew Jisu's name. He watched you and Jisu walk towards each other and stare at each other.

"I-I'm so sorry.." you suddenly broke out into tears and bowed lowly, to your sister, on the ground. You felt guilt, sadness and anger but it wasn't anger towards your sister, but to yourself. You felt horrible of the things you last said to her.

Jisu crouched down and hugged you. You cried harder at how familiar the hug was, how much you yearned for the warm hug for years.

You then felt two pairs of strong arms that hugged you and Jisu together.

You looked up at the two unfamiliar but somehow recognisable faces. Your heart felt like you knew them even though your brain couldn't register who they were.

You started to cry more, not sad tears this time, they were tears full of happiness.

Jin just stared at the four huddled together, sharing tears. He looked at Namjoon, "what is going on?" He mouthed.

Namjoon just smiled at the sight of the four huddled together like penguins.

~flashback~

Namjoon stared at the 3 people standing awkwardly in the middle of our lounge room. There was two guys and Jisu.

"You guys can sit." He gestured towards the couches.

All of the members were confused at what was going on. They were seated on the ground letting their guests take the comfy seats.

"I need to tell you something, it's about this Jia girl which Jin is hanging with." Jisu suddenly broke the silence in the room.

"Yeh, that girl is causing us a lot of trouble lately, she's getting annoying." Namjoon rolled his eyes remembering how annoyed he got with the girl.

He looked back at Jisu, who looked slightly offended, same with the others with her.

"You're annoying...." one of the guys scoffed. The leader stared at him weirdly, wondering why they all looked offended. He was the only one who couldn't figure it out.