Prologue

The teenagers were stuck in the light barrier that was meant to take away what made them special and different. They were scared of what was about to come. They didn't ask for this. They didn't ask to be born like this. It wasn't their fault and they had no choice. No choice but to accept what was given to them before they were born into the world.

     The teenagers found no other way and couldn't think of any other way to put an end to this mysterious villain's schemes. They had to sacrifice themselves to prevent anything from happening in the human world. They thanked each other and apologised for their mistakes,looking into each and everyone's eyes as they did so. This was it. The end for them.

    They braced themselves before unleashing their gifts,all of it together. The barrier around them exploded because it couldn't handle the excessive amount of power and speed. Everything caught fire and the explosion destroyed everything in that area. The teenagers were thrown into trees and debris flew all over the place. They injured and hurt themselves because of the explosion and impact of their rough landing.

    The explosion grabbed a lot of attention from the humans. This was a good thing because the teenagers were rescued and taken to the human medical facility. Whether they'll be normal or not,no one could be sure. Whether they'll make it or not,even the doctors who were professionals couldn't give an answer.

    Their parents visited them everyday,hoping and praying they'll wake up. It was an unbearably long time for the parents to wait for their children to open their eyes. Tears and loving words were spilled but none of it did any good. Will they ever wake up?