Training

Mikayla's POV

"Kids,I want you to listen very carefully to what we're going to tell you." Mr.Black said before he looked to Mr.Parker and nodded. Mr.Parker cleared his throat and looked at us before he started explaining.

"You kids were born with abilities and powers. They were inherited from your parents so that makes each one of your abilities unique and different. The abilities are usually given to the strongest or the oldest child and sometimes your abilities are combined version of your parents' individual abilities. It's very rare if more than one child has abilities in that family so that makes the Knight siblings a very special and rare case."

"So,we've got abilities and it's been there since birth? Then,how did it not appear all those years when we were together?" Chase asked with a confused look on his face.

"Well,it's because these abilities only show up when you're strong or smart enough to handle them. This happens between the age of 16 to 19 when you're almost adults. How it knows when you're ready,I don't know! That's the same thing that happened to us when we were younger." His dad answered with a smile on his face,remembering the past.

"You all have abilities? Is it still there? Can it be taken away or given up?" Liana asked,looking at her parents with tears in her eyes.

"No,some of us don't have abilities." My mom said and smiled at her. Mrs.Waters reached over and hugged her crying child.

"Mrs.Stevens,Mr.Williams,Mrs.Francis,Mrs.Quincy,Mr.Waters,Mrs.Stone,Mrs.Black,Mr.Wilder,Mr.Grey and Mr.Parker are among those who don't have any abilities." Grace continued.

"To those who have abilities,they have already lost it the moment you kids were born. Your abilities can be taken away and given up. Taking it away is easier than giving it up as giving your abilities up involve you to be in the middle of a light and heat barrier. The barrier is created by the remaining members that are strong enough to withstand the barrier's power and make sure their abilities don't taken away too." Mr.Knight added.

"So,how do these abilities work? Are they specific ways of handling it? Should we go through training? Are there any people out in the human world that know of us?" Raven fired questions to our parents.

"They work differently based on the type of abilities you have and each ability has different ways of handling them. Yes,they are people who know about us and they're not friendly and good either. That's why you have to keep this under wraps and tell no one."

"You'll be undergoing training to help you get used to your abilities and handle them in dangerous situations. First,which one of you have power sensing?" Mrs.Williams asked,looking at the parents.

"That would be me,Hayley!" Mrs.Grey rose from her seat and looked at us.

"So,that means Chase has got power sensing and precognition. Can you show it to him so he can figure out who has what type of abilities?" Mrs.Williams added,looking at a shocked Chase.

"Let's do it in the training room. We wouldn't want any accidents to happen to anyone of us." Grace said.

"We've got a training room? How did I not know that? What do you mean by accidents?" Jazzy who was quiet all this while,spoke up.

"It's important to have a training room,miel. Accidents might happen because it's your first time but let's think positively. Alright,let's go!" Grace said,smiling and standing up from her seat. {Honey}

"I've got a really bad feeling about this!" Jeana mumbled,looking at us worriedly before standing up and following our parents to the training room. It was in the basement of the house and it looked creepy with the training equipment and dark walls.