World War 3

Jazzy's POV

"I really hate training with your dad! He's so scary and strict!" Evelyn whined,massaging her shoulder and neck.

"It's for the best,Evs! It'll end once we're able to handle our abilities without hurting anyone." I reasoned with her but she refused to listen,mumbling about why did it have to be her. It has been two months since we found out about our abilities and we're still nowhere near controlling them. Training has been intense and we all have our own scars to prove it. The gang is closer than ever and I'm happy we're back to being friends. 

"What's with the boys? They're acting weird lately." Mikayla asked,looking at me curiously.

"Yeah! Are you still avoiding Jax?" Evs looked at me with concern in her eyes. Why is she so concerned? 

"We've always been like that. No need to worry." I shrugged my shoulders,walking to our lockers.

"You've been arguing a lot nowadays. In training and in school. Has he gone back to bullying you?" Arista asked me and their eyes widened at her question.

"Why would you think that? We're just back to normal." I opened my locker and took my change of clothes for gym.

"I know that! You're always speaking in Italian,that's all!" Liana shrugged.

"Why are you speaking in a language we don't understand? Hiding something? Are you in a relationship with him and you don't want us to know?" Evelyn smirked and wiggled her brows.

"Who's in a relationship?" Crap! That's my brother! I cringed and turned around to see him and his friends with impatient faces,standing next to my locker.

"No-" I started but Evelyn cut me off,smirking at him. What's she going to do?

"Jazzy is in a relationship!" Their eyes widened before it started clouding over. I really hate this telepathy thing now.

"Yeah! The thing is,she hasn't introduced him to us yet." Mikayla said,winking at the girls who nodded at her statement. They planned this!

"Go with it,J! It's just a test. I'll kill you if you don't!" Evelyn warned in my mind. We've learned to control the telepathy thing and managed to separate it so the guys couldn't hear what we were saying and vice versa. The ones who didn't have them could do it with extreme focus that would result in headaches after the session.

"What test are you going to do? See if Blake would kill me?" I growled back making her flinch.

"J,calm down! You'd  understand in a while." Arista comforted,smiling at me.

"Understand what?" I was blocked off from their conversation so I stood there waiting to see who'd snap out of it first.

"Don't even utter a word after this!" Harlene said before I felt like I've lost control of my body. She better not be using her body possession because that would hurt after.

"Guys,the Valentine's Day ball is happening this Saturday! Who's attending?" I heard Harlene squeal but I couldn't give her any reaction because she has taken control of my body. 

"Ella lo va a conseguir!" I warned the girls in my mind. Thank the lord I still had control over it. {She's going to get it!}

"Shut it!" Evelyn answered,shutting me out. I glared at her and she just winked at me. She winked! I really hate the girls for this!

"What? It's already February!" Jeana had her navy blue eyes widened. 

"We celebrated my birthday four days ago and Valentine's in four more days! Have you lost your memory?" Mikayla rolled her eyes.