Reminder: Kindaichi Yūtarō

The plant that you just pulled from your small backyard garden reminded you of someone. Who it was, you couldn't quite put your finger on it... But it was definitely someone you were really close to. 

"Turnip, turnip, turnip... Who do I know that looks like you?" after finishing your gardening work, you held the vegetable up to your face as you made your way back to the house. When you realized that you just talked to an inanimate object, you laughed at yourself. How crazy must you be?

"Oi! (F/N)!" your twin Akira Kunimi waved his hand in front of your face, "hurry and go change, Kindaichi called. He said he is coming over."

"That's it!" holding the turnip closer to Kunimi, a toothy grin captured your features. "Why wait for Yuu-chan to come over when he is right here?!"

- Extended -

When the volleyball player entered your house his attention was instantly drawn to the vegetable. A smiley face was on it as well as (what he was assuming) lines for his hair. Covering his mouth with his hand, a chuckle was blocked. 

"Oi, babe! Is this really all your art skills could do for me?!"

-----------

omg so i literally thought this was the funniest thing ever. i dont care that it's like, 200 words. i hope you guys enjoyed this! it was really really fun to write.

Send in any requests!