Lev The Lame: Haiba Lev

At first you had no clue what you wanted to do. Transferring over to Nekoma High wasn't your idea; at least it was still your first year. The students there all welcomed you with open arms and treated you like family. You wanted to join a club, you just weren't certain which one you to join. Several offers appeared each day on your desk; until finally, one caught your eye.

It was brought in by another first year, a very tall first year at that. His silver hair and green eyes helped him stand out even more.

"Hey! Have you found a club yet?" he plopped the sheet on your currently food filled desk and pulled a chair up.

"No... I am not sure which club." looking down to read what he put in front of you your eyes widened. "Waaa? Manager? I don't know the first thing of volleyball."

"That's okay!" giving a bright smile he started eating your food. "I don't know anything about volleyball either! We can learn together!" tugging your lunch closer to your medium sized chest, you gave him a warning glance.

The idea of learning something new with someone else seemed appealing. "I'm (L/N) (F/N)... I suppose that I could check out the team."

"Daijōbu daijōbu!" he stood from his spot, "see you at practice, (L/N)-san!" before you could get up to ask his name he was already out of the room.

The rest of the day went by slower than molasses. Sure, you made several friends, but none that volleyball player was still on your mind. When the bell finally signaled the end of the that was here. Not wanting to seem to eager, you slowly placed all your stuff into your book bag.

Standing, you realised you had no clue which gym the boys practiced in. You had no other choice than finding the lanky male. Peeking into each of the classrooms you didn't see him in any of them. This just meant that you would have to find it on your own.

The time now was 5:30, their practice had to be going still right? Finding bench in the Tokyo school, you bought a drink from the vending machine and sat down.

"Aaah, how big is this school?!" you sipped on your coffee and lie back across the bench. If only you went five feet further you would hear the squeaking of shoes on the gym floor, the laughter of the team, and the boom of the ball hitting the gymnasium floor. The school you came from only had one gym, and was insanely small; this place was overwhelming. "Maybe I should have told them I'm not leaving Shirakawa..." keeping your grasp on the can you turned onto your side.

"Oh! Ebi-chan! I've been looking all over for you!" suddenly knees were in front of you.

"I'm not shrimp you're just a giant!" standing with a pout you grumble curses at him.

"Did you give up? You were so close too! C'mon!" grabbing your hand the green hued male finally had you at the gym.

"By the way," with cheeks red with a deep blush you looked to the ground, "you never told me your name earlier."

"Oh! I am Haiba Lev!" Lev? That isn't a Japanese name that you have heard of.

"Are you from a different country?"

"No, I've lived in Japan my entire life, I am half Russian!"

"Oi Oi! Stop flirting you kitten!" the voice was gruff and it was coming from someone just a little taller than you.

"Ah! Gomen'nasai gomen'nasai! Don't yell at him he was helping me get to the gym!" taking an instant liking to this giant, you stood in front of him and bowed to the other shorty.

"Just get to practice Haiba!" the auburn haired male pushed Lev to the courts. "Wy did you want to get the gym?"

"Oh? Haiba-kun didn't tell anyone? He said I should be the manager." once ma- left your mouth everyone's eyes were on you. "D-did I say something wrong?" covering your face up with hands, you peeked through your fingers to find everyone around you.