24

THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER AND I WILL WRITE ANOTHER ONE SOON.
........

Life is full of unexpected turns and dark alleys and it confuses you to an extent where you don't want to live anymore. When I was little I remember my mom used to kiss me and tell me to be strong and never give up. I kept thinking she said that as a fancy word but now I know what she means. Maybe she knew what I'd go through.

I haven't forgiven my parents for what they did. They put me in this foster care and a girls orphanage when I had parents. I know they did this because I was a girl and they rather  separate from me now then make memories and ties with me later and have to burden them selves with unnecessary  pain.

It hurt though. Everywhere in life I've felt like I don't belong and I'm not wanted. Anyone who comes close to me I burn them. I hate what I am. I hate my self and the this life .

I have an enormous headache and I've thrown up multiple times since I slept with Kevin. I know this happens when you sleep with another man that isn't your mate. I have an uneasy feeling and. Every time I eat something I want to puke.

It's been 3 days and I've slept with him a total of 7 times. Even though I don't enjoy it , it's just a way of an escape. I let my mind run freely when he touches me .

I know Landon has felt this and he knows I've slept  with another man. I don't know how he reacted to this but he was the one who kicked me out. He has to deal with the consequences himself.

I try to eat but as soon as i do I feel my chest getting heavy and I run to the bathroom and throw up. This should have stopped by now. Maybe I'm over thinking and I need to cool down.

I turn in the tv and watch a show that I don't bother to find the name of. In the mid of the show this girl gets pregnant with her dads best fried and keeps throwing up.

"Oo shit" I mutter

Realization hits me.i could be pregnant.
No that's  impossible. One can never get pregnant without their mate.

I need to check. This isn't possible. I need to relax.

I run to the room and grab some money from Kevin's wallet and go to the market.
I buy a pregnancy test and run back home.

I need to hide this.

I spend the day with a worried expression and shout a lot at Kevin ,I don't let him touch me .

At night when Kevin's asleep I sneak in to the bathroom and pull out the test.

I pray that this is all a dream.

I look at the test to see the result

It's positive.

That's impossible.

I'm pregnant.

Oh shit.

........

Ooo another twist. Let's see what happens now. Will she tell Kevin or what will happen.

Keep reading to find out.

VOTE AMD COMMENT PPL.