ch 30

Raine POV

I opened my window and stared at the beautiful sunrise, I can't help but to be amazed. It's been 6 months since the incident na naging dahilan ng paglisan ni Joe. Ilang weeks din inabot ang pag stay ni Ken sa hospital, Rhia made sure na he got the best treatment and she never left his side. I realized na they are brothers and sisters maybe not in blood but they are family. After maka fully recover ni Ken from the gun shot, Rhia surprised me one day when I arrived home and she was having dinner with my parents. They were laughing and having a good time. Nag paalam siya sa parents ko about sa relationship namin. My mother apologized sa ginawa niya at pinatawad naman siya ni Rhia. My father accepted her with open arms, hindi na ako nagulat dahil matagal ng hanga si papa sa kakayahan ni Rhia not just in business but also how she handles life.

After makuha ni Rhia ang approval ng parents ko, she surprised me again when she formally asked me to be her gf in the butterfly sanctuary. Dun daw niya ako dapat iask noon pero hindi ako dumating kaya this time buti na lang natuloy na. When she was asking me to be her gf, I asked God what I did to deserve such an amazing person. Everyday I wake up and my love for her is growing and spreading all over me. Para siyang virus na kumakalat sa buong system ko at walang kahit na ano or sino ang makakapigil nito. Kahit 6 months na kami natutulala parin ako sa kanya pag nakikita ko siya, tumataas parin ang balahibo ko when she touches me, when she kisses me parang may mga butterflies na nag wawala sa stomach ko and i miss her every nanosecond that she's not around. You can say na malakas na talaga ang tama ko sa kanya.

We are not a perfect couple nagkakatampuhan din kami Lalo na pag busy kami sa business naming. My father is now training me to be the next CEO and president of our company kaya lage akong busy and siya naman ay never napagod sa pagpapalake at pagpapalago ng kanyang company kaya minsan may weeks na hindi kami nag kikita or nagkakausap. Hindi rin nakakatulong na alam na ng public ang tungkol sa aming relationship. We tried to stay on a down low pero dahil pareho kaming high profile, after a couple of weeks naming maging official naglabasan sa mga tabloids or other news that Rhia is dating and may mga clues about the name of the guy at hindi rin siya naka ligtas sa mapang husga  na lipunan dahil ang iba ay sinasabi napaka bilis niyang naka move on from Joe. Others were saying na pinag sabay niya ang dalawang lalake and now that Joe is gone she is free and dating this "unknown" guy freely. They called her names, she remained silent after all that but to our surprise Joe's father had a presscon para lang ipag tanggol si Rhia.

**********

His statement to the media and to the general public

Mr. Salameda: Good morning ladies and gentlemen. (he said with a smile on his face) I called for a presscon not because of business but because I've been hearing news about Ms. Azariah Candice Andrada, unfortunately they are not good news. So, I am here to clear her name. (cleared his throat) Yes, she was dating and was engaged to my son, may he rest in peace but she never betrayed him when he was alive. She stayed loyal to him even though her heart belongs to someone else. She loved my son and she did everything she can to make him happy but my son knew she was inlove to someone else. My son was not perfect, he knew this was the case but he still tried to continue their romantic relationship and forced her to marry him and because she loved him dearly as a friend she did not want him to ruin his life. She said yes to the marriage even it means that she can and will never be with her soulmate forever.

He paused to drink his water and for everyone to be able to digest what he just said. You can hear murmurs from everyone in the room. He looks tired but still handsome like his son. He cleared his throat and smiled at everyone again. He continue his speech.

Mr Salameda: When my son died, she cried and cried for weeks. She mourned and she visits him every time she has time. So, no one has the right to judge her. She loved my son and was loyal to him until his last breath. She has the right to be happy and continue her life to whoever she chooses to be with. I will always support her because even though their marriage did not happen she is still my family and that will never change. Thank you everyone for coming, that is all.