Chapter 3

Here's the 3rd chapter I hope this one is longer! Hope you like it! :P

Chapter 3

Tonight is the big night. The night to make an impression on my mums boyfriend and son. In just two hours we will all be sitting at the dinner table, my mum talking about how dinner could be better, Mike asking me stressful questions and his son, well I assume he will be on his phone not giving a shit about his surroundings. But I don't care. It's only for 2 hours. Two hours of conversation and eyeing each other down. All I have to do is be respectful and impress them and my mum. Then everybody will be satisfied right? I sure hope so. I thought all this through as I let the cold water run down my face. The shower has always been my stress reliever for as long as I can remember. It helps me think. It calms me.

"Harry when you are ready can you come help me prepare some food?"

"Sure mum! be down in 10!"

At that I turned off the water, jumped out of the shower, grabbed my towel and ran to my room to change. When I finished changing I brushed my teeth and brushed my curls. I wore a pair of blue jeans with a red buttoned up shirt. I hoped my mum would approve of my dressing or else I will have to hear here complain about it all night. I ran down the stairs to help my mum with the dietary needs of hers.

"Hey mum! What can I do to help?"

My mum was wearing a light blue blouse with a black skirt. She was also showing some cleavage which in her case was 'stylish' I guess. Her hair was straight with a small beret holding back some stray hair.

"Can you stir the pasta for me hun?"

We were having pasta with garlic bread and a side salad.

"Sure mum." I then went over to the spaghetti and stirred for what seemed like forever. Then we poured the sauce in and mixed it all up. Just when we were done there was a knock on the door.

"Oh! They're here!" My mum ran to the door but before opening it she fixes her hair. She the whispered 'be on your best behavior' and I just nodded. She opened the door.

"Hello Mike!" my mum called out as she went in for a hug.

"Come on in!-and u must be his son Louis? Nice to meet you!" My mum stuck her hand out and he shook with no enthusiasm at all, he just stood there with his earbuds in his ears and his phone in his hand. "Come in, take a seat! This is my son Harry!" She said as she closed the door and came over to put her hands on my shoulders. Mike greeted me. He seemed nice like any kind London fellow. But Louis. He just looked up. He kept eyeing me. He then smirked. It's scared me but somehow excited me.

He. Was. Gorgeous.

He wore black skinny jeans with a white rock band t-shirt, green converse, ear piercings and a lip ring. His eyes were a dark blue. His hair a feathery look to it. He had tattoos all over his arms and possibly his chest. I shook my head out of my thoughts. I looked at the floor nervously.

"Hey Harry? I'm Louis" he said half generously. I just nodded. Mike then spoke up.

"So Anne what will we be eating tonight?" He smiled at her and she smiled back.

"We are having pasta! Mike do you want to sit and talk while maybe harry can take Louis up to his room to bond?" She looked over at me. I swallowed nervously.

"S-sure mum, come Louis, to my room." He followed.

When we got up to my room I stay on my chair while he just stood there looking around with absolutely no expression on his face.

"What?" I asked him. It was bugging me, him just standing there.

"Can I sit?" I nodded slowly. He then jumped on my bed. Laid down knocking my pillows off the bed.

"Can u be a little more careful next time?" I asked.

"Next time?" He smirked. "So you want me to come again eh?"

My stomach churned. What should I say now? Should I yell? Should I leave the room? Should I be sarcastic?

"It's an expression" there ya go Harry.

"Is it? Or are you just covering up a lie?" he said still smirking.

Thankfully my mum entered the scene just in time.

"Dinners ready!" She said at the bottom of the stairs. We both walked down. The smell of the Italian goods smelt like heaven. The table was set and fancy and the food looked great.

"Looks great mum!" I said taking my seat. Louis sat across from me while his dad sat next to him and mum sat next to me.

"Thank you sweetie! Now lets eat!"

_______________________________

There's #3! I hope this ones longer for you guys! I'll try to make them longer as they go!

Vote

Comment

Tell about this story!

Bye for now!;)

-A