Chapter 31

Louis POV

We arrived home the next morning to talk to Anne about Harry and I.

We got to the front door and I knocked a few times while Harry's fingers were entwined with mine.

Moments later the door opened revealing Anne holding a broom and dust pan, probably cleaning up.

"Well uh what brings you boys here?" she said with a stern but sad face.

"Harry and I are here to talk about our relationship.

"Relationship?" she scoffs, "there is no relationship with you two. Your brothers you can't be together.

"But we can." Harry said almost cutting her off.

"Please let us inside mum." Harry asked his mother. After a few moments she sighed and finally gave in.

We got inside and she lead us to the couch and offered us tea. a few moments later she returned with 3 mugs and took a seat in the chair across from us.

"So Anne, we came here to talk about Harry and myself together."

She sowed an emotionless expression and replied before taking a sip of tea, "I figured that was the reason."

"Mum," Harry spoke up, "I know you don't accept Lou and I together but...we love each other. And Louis is an amazing guy who I care about so much. he's like my whole world now and I really can't imagine life without him. Please mum let Louis and I be together. It would mean so much to us if you could allow it." Harry squeezed my hand, fingers entwined. We looked at each other and shared a living smile and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Well as much as I hate to admit it, you guys look like you do really love each other. And I know what love feels like. It's what I felt when I was with your father." she looked at Harry and Harry smiled softly back. "And it's what I feel with your father, Louis." I smiled.

"And if you both really love each other, I guess I'll just have to learn to accept it."

Harry's and my eyes widened. "Does that mean?!" Harry said anxious.

Anne nodded. "Yes it means you can both be together." she smiled.

"Yes!" Harry and I said in unison. we both stood up and Harry grabbed my face, pulling me into a sweet and living kiss.

"But I'm not totally comfortable with it so no pad around me or Mike got it?"

We nodded and both pulled Anne into a hug, thanking her before running up the steps to the balcony out back.

After a whole hour we were still outback laying on a Blakey on the balcony with pillows under our heads, legs tangled together and fingers entwined.

"I can't believe it, we can actually be together now without having to hide." Harry said looking at the stars. I looked over to him and smiled, "Yeah I never thought the day would come."

"I feel so free! I haven't felt like that in a long, long time." he said to me.

"Yeah..."

After a few moments of silence Harry looked over at me and muttered four words that meant so much to me coming from him.

"I love you Louis."

I smiled the biggest grin and replied.

"I love you too Harry. So much."

We both leaned in and connected our lips. The kiss was probably the most important and special kiss we have ever shared. it had so many emotions, care, vulnerability, love, and most importantly it felt like freedom. Harry was diffidently right about that.

It was the first time in our lives that I ever felt free.

That we ever felt free.

Well there you have it that was the last chapter of the book! surprise?! I know it kinda came out of nowhere but I feel like this book has gone on long enough and I just felt like it was a good time to end it.

I wanted to say thank you to all of the people that have been reading the story along the way and have been supporting me though it! it means so much that your guys liked the story! I have over 7,000 reads on this fanfic and I am so proud thanks guys!

I'm not planning on doing a sequel bc this story seems like it doesn't really need a sequel.

Anyway thank you guys so much and you guys are so amazing!!!

Ily guys!

*horan hug*

-A:)