Chapter 24

Louis' POV

I headed to the ally Stan and I usually meet up at with my hand shaking as I gripped the steering wheel, nervous about what might happen.

Stan sent me a text this morning saying to meet me at 10:00 am, and mom and dad don't get home until around noon so I have some time to do what needs to be done.

I pulled up on the side of the rode and made my way into the alleyway and walked towards Stan.

"So let's get down to business okay? do you have the money?" Stan said with a low groggy voice.

"Uh yeah here ya' go, uh I wanted to talk to you about something." Stan waited impatiently so I decided to continue. "I can't do this anymore, I can't be your drug dealer anymore." I said cautiously.

"What?" Stan said, "What did you say to me?" He spit in my face. "Nobody quits."

"Well I am. I don't want to do this anymore. it's illegal and stupid and I'm not gunna do it anymore." I stood my ground. Stan looked mad but I had to stay strong. For Harry.

"Fuck. You." Stan said, then punching me in the nose. The hit was hard and I fell to the ground. I reached for my nose and felt a warm liquid run out. I looked at my hand to find blood.

"Your defiantly not gettin' your money back." is the last thing he said before he left.

"Shit." I cursed as I stood up and whipped some blood of my jacket. I got inside me vehicle and grabbed some tissues I had to help stop the blood.

~~

Harry's POV

I sat at the table drinking a cup of Yorkshire tea while I waited for Louis to get home. he has been gone for about 40 minuets and the whole time my leg has been bouncing under the table.

I heard the door open to reveal Louis with tissues around his nose with red spots here and there. My eyes widened at the realization of his bloody nose.

"What happened?" I asked walking over to him leading him to a chair.

"I quit." was all he said before a small laugh escaped him.

"Jesus Lou I didn't mean for this to happen. here let's help." I brought a wet towel over to him, telling him to remove the tissues so I could wipe some of the blood off his nose. Careful not to touch the blood I cleaned it up and gave him and ice pack.

"It doesn't look broken which is a plus.

But it will definitely hurt for a while." We walked to the living room and sat on the couch and he curled up into me as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you Haz," Lou said.

"I like this nurse Harry, taking care of me and all." he smiled jokingly up at me.

I chuckled, "Funny but taking care of you is exhausting you always fuss." I smiled. We laughed and Louis replied, "Oh whatever I didn't fuss at all. But even if I did you would love it."

"Yeah I probably would because no matter what I love you. And I greatly appreciate you quitting the "job" for me. For us." We smiled and I brought my lips to his and shared a sweat sensational kiss before pulling apart and took a little nap till Mum and Mike arrives home.

------

Later I felt a tap on my arm. I opened my eyes to see my mum standing there with a big smile on her face.

My eyes widened, "Mum!" I got up careful not to wake Louis, before wrapping my mum in a big hug.

"I missed you so much mummy!" I cheered. "I missed you to Harry." Mum said Squeezing me tighter.

We pulled away and I noticed mum had a strange look on her face. "Uh Harry, why were you and Louis so...close on the couch?" she said trying to make is sound not awkward.

My eyes widened slightly, "Oh uh well I uh accidentally shut a door in his face and he started bleeding so I helped him and then I felt bad so I comforted him on the couch and we just fell asleep like that." I said trying to come up with a good cover.

Mum nodded an 'okay' and asked, "Is he alright?" I assured her everything was okay and she returned to Mike to go and unpack.

Once she left the room I let out a big breath I didn't know I was holding in and woke up Lou to tell him they were home and what our cover story was so he would know for when they ask later.

--

The rest of the day went on smoothly. mum and Mike were bald home, Lou quit his "job", and yeah he had a bruised nose but he said it felt like it was healing fast. We had ravioli's for dinner and we all watched tv until midnight. Everything was going smoothly, except for the whole "secret relationship with your sort of brother" thing.

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND AGAIN IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME! NOT EVEN JOKING I HAVE BEEN SO FUCKING BUSY AND I HAD WRITERS BLOCK FOR A WHILE BUT IM BACK AND ITS GOOD TO BE BACK LOL BUT ANYWAY VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!

AMD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF OU HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT PLEASE FOLLOW MY FAN ACCOUNT @footloosetommo IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO ME AND IF YOU FOLLOW ME PLEASE GIVE ME A SHOUTOUT AND DM ME IF YOU READ SL AND ILL FOLLOW YOU! ILL PROBABLY FOLLOW YOU ANYWAY BUT STILL

WHY AM I STILL TYPING IN CAPS?!

Hope you guys liked it! Remember follow my account and. . .

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

*horan hug*

-A