Chapter 25

(Unedited)

Harry's POV

It was late in the evening and mum and Mike still weren't back from the auction yet so Louis and I took matters into our own hands...and it was getting quite heated.

Louis' hands roamed my back. Sucking every part of my neck and kissing my face repeatedly. Louis laid me down on the bed, him on top of me. he took his shirt off before reconnecting our lips.

He played with the hem of my shirt. I lifted myself up enough for him to slip my shirt off.

His lips moved down to my neck, sucking and forming purple love bites all over. His fingers tangled in my hair as I pulled him closer. My arms wrapped around his waist, sharing sweet, passionate kisses.

My hands roamed down to Louis' pants. my hands fiddled with Louis belt, trying to unbuckle it. it started pulling it off with swift movements--

"Harry!" We pulled apart and looked at the door seeing my mum standing there. Complete shock and anger filled her face.

"M-mom." was all I could say. I was totally shocked myself. how could she of found out? We have been so careful!

"Uh hi Anne." Louis said sighing.

"Get out." My mum said. "Both of you. I want you both gone." My mum said sternly.

"W-what?" was all I said.

"You both heard me. I want you out. You both are ruining this family and I will not tolerate it!" Mike entered the room and his eyes widened when he saw Louis and I.

"What's going on here?" Mike asked.

"Well our sons were just making out on Harry's bed half naked! I can't believe this!" My mother said shaking her head.

"Mum I'm s-sorry" I said frantic. I hate when we fight. I hate seeing her so disappointed in me.

"Save it." she said. "I support you both if your gay, but you can't be gay for each other! That is so wrong and disgusting! Mike and I are together which means you two are practically brothers making it illegal and wrong and I won't tolerate it!"

There was a pause before she continued, "I can't have my son dating his half brother. I won't allow it. Harry your father and I raised you better then that!"

"My father? No. NO! He did nothing to raise me or protect me! he left us when I was 8! He didn't give a shit about me or you! All he cared about was money and sex! It hurts mum! And I love you dearly but your plan was to raise me into this perfect son! and nobody's perfect mum! our family is far from perfect and it always has been!"

"That's quite enough Harry!" she exhaled before continuing, "You have 1 hour to pack your things and get out. Both of you." before I could say anything else, she started for the door.

Almost an hour later Louis and I were both packed and ready. My eyes are bloodshot from all the crying. The house was silent and we headed for the door. We slipped our shoes on and grabbed our coats.

"I'm so disappointed in you both. Harry, I don't know who you are anymore. Your not the son I know and raised."

I took a deep breath, "Then I guess I'm not your son anymore." I said, a tear rolling down my cheek.

Those were the final words we exchanged before Louis and I stuffed his car and drove away.

~~~

For two hours we have just been driving around Doncaster trying to find a place to stay and figure out where to go. We have been to 3 motels and 2 hotels and none were cheep enough for us to stay in for at least a week.