Broken leg

The nurse came back with the pouch of blood and asked me to leave the room for a few minutes.
Once she was done I went back in and fell asleep on one of the chairs trying to wait for her to wake up. I woke up to someone singing see you again by Charlie Puth but it was a female voice that I didn't recognize. I looked up to see (Y/N) singing! I ran up to her and hugged her tears forming in my eyes again. "I didn't know you could talk!" I told her. "Uh, oh hi. Who are you?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV

"Uh? Oh hi." I said surprised because this stranger guy was hugging me. "Who are you?" I asked wondering who he was and wondering if he could tell me why I was here. "Y/N, it's me Calum, your boyfriend! You don't remember me?" He said looking hurt. "I'm sorry. The last thing I remember was my mom texting me that they would be home with my sister in 20 minutes, so I have to get home." I said pushing this Calum guy out of the way. I tried to stand up but fell into Calum's arms as my right leg refused to work and hurt like hell. He placed me back into the bed and told me that I had sprained my ankle so I needed to wait before I could do anything. I sighed then my stomach rumbled. "Your hungry, yeah?" Calum asked. "I'm starving, but the hospital food is gross. Can you go to Swiss Chalet and get me a poutine, please?" I asked nicely. "Sure but let me call someone first then I'll go. Sound good?" He asked me. "Huh, oh yeah sure." I said not really paying much attention as I try to grab my phone without hurting my ankle. "Here." He says handing me my phone as he left to go make a call. I opened it trying a bunch of different passcodes until something worked.

Calum's POV

I was about to call Luke to come watch her and make sure she doesn't get out of bed until I realized what she was trying to do. "Here." I said grabbing her phone and handing it to her before walking out of the room. As soon as I left the room I dialled Luke's number. "Hey this is Luke..."
I heard Luke's voice say over the phone. "Oh thank goodness Luke Y/N has woken up you need to get down here fast cuz she wants food so I have to leave." I said quickly as Luke's voice continued. "I'm not able to make it to the phone right now so leave a message and I will call you back when I'm able to thanks, bye" crap it was voicemail and I didn't even realize. I tried Mikey hoping I wouldn't have to call Ashton because he would hit on her and with her memory loss she would probably try to kiss him. "Hello?" I heard a voice answer but it didn't sound like Michael. "Is this Michael?" I asked
"No, it's Luke. Mikey's in the pool with Ash and I was headed there until I heard the phone ring." Luke answered.
"Listen, you didn't answer your phone and I was gonna call Mikey. Y/N is awake and hungry so I was gonna go get her some food from Swiss Chalet." I told him
"Okay be right there." He said about to hang up.
"Wait!" I yelled so he wouldn't hang up before I told him.
"What?" He asked kinda sounding annoyed that I yelled in his ear.
"She has memory loss and doesn't remember me so she might try to kiss one of you guys thinking one of you is her boyfriend." I answered before hanging up
"Okay bye thanks Luke."
"Bye see you soon." He said also hanging up.

I walked back into Y/N's room and found her texting someone. I wonder who it was. "A few friends of mine are coming. Their names are Michael Clifford, Ashton Irwin and Luke Hemmings, okay?" I asked as I wrote their names on a napkin and gave it to her.

"Okay." Was all she said as I left to go get her some food hoping that I could trust Luke and Mikey to make sure Ashton didn't try anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~there we go. Another chapter completed. I wanna know what you guys think of my book so plz comment what you want to happen, what you think is going to happen and I'm also going to get a cast on because of my quite recent accident I had and sprained my ankle. I will keep you posted also I was thinking about doing a qna for the characters and myself so you can ask questions about the book or anything really. Let me know what you think. I also made this chapter an extra long one to hopefully make up for the days I couldn't write. Bye 😘