A sad secret to come.

Y/N's pov

Beep
Beep
Beep

Oh god I've heard that noise way to often. Im in the hospital but what the heck happened? I dont remember anything about what happened. I opened my eyes to see who brought me here. "You're awake!" Ashton said. Ever since I started talking again I've come here more often. I've stopped talking again. He came up to the bed and hugged me. I could tell he's been crying, his eyes were all red, he had very dark circles under his eyes as if he'd been awake for a week and his hair looked extremely messy under his famous red bandana. I started signing. (a/n: signing in bold)
Hey Ashy! I missed you. What happened? Are you okay?
"Whoa, whoa, whoa! I cant understand sign that great. Slow down please? Yeah, sorry. Ashton was repeating every word I signed and it was kinda cute. He smiled showing off his dimples when I told him I missed him. "Wait, Y/N... Why wont you talk to me?"
Ashton asked confused with major concern in his voice. Eversince I started talking, I've been in the hospital more often so I'd rather not talk. I signed to him. "Do you want the boys and I to learn sign? That way you dont have to use and app or whatever? That would be great! Thanks Ashy.
"Hey, um, Y/N, I have a question.
What is it? I asked concerned he seemed unconformable. "Do you like me?" He asked me. What makes you think that? I asked. "Well, you keep calling me Ashy, instead of Ashton. Oh well um, yes I do. I really like you Ashy, I've liked you Eversince my sister started liking your band, but my like was different... I liked you not your band. Dont get me wrong I like the guys but yes Ashton Fletcher Irwin. I like you. Just then, he kissed me. I started kissing back when someone walked in. It was Calum. "What the hell Ashton?!" He yelled. "Calum, language!" Even in times like this, he still seems to be able to be daddy Irwin. That's another thing I like about him. "I dont care about my language right now Ashton! Im a grown man, I can do whatever the hell, I want!" He stormed off, out of the room. I few minutes later I got a text from Luke. "Did Cal tell you the bad news?"
No, what's wrong? I texted back almost immediately. "You're going to an adoption center in a few days." Those were the ten words that ruined my life, again.