Adoption center

Y/N POV
Ashton brought me to the orphanage. As we were driving we started talking. "Are you okay Y/N?" Ashton asked. "What do you think? I said upset. I started to breath to try and calm down so I wouldn't go crazy and start yelling at him. "No, I'm not Ash. I'm not okay because my parents are gone, because I met you guys who changed my life and now I have to say goodbye and I'm only going to see you at school." I typed as I started crying. Ashton pulled into the parking lot and gave me a hug. "Aww, N/N don't cry. Please it hurts me more than it hurts you." Ashton explained. I looked up at him and saw he had tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry Ash. This is why I have to leave, I'm hurting you guys more than I'm hurting myself." I said as I whipped the tears out of my eyes. "No!" He yelled. I was surprised and jumped away from his hug. "W-What?" I asked. "Stop beating yourself up over this! Yeah your parents are gone and it sucks but you have us! We're your family too and I know that we can't replace your real family but would you like one of us to adopt you?" Ashton asked. "Would you really do that?" I asked shocked. "Yeah Y/N, we're family and you're like a little sister to me." He said calmly. "Yeah Ashton, I'd really like that. Thanks." I thanked him. "Don't mention it. Now, let's go check you in and then we can check you out and bring you back home. By the way, who do you want to be your dad?" He asked. "Uh, I think you guys are too young to be dads so Michael can be my brother I guess." I answer awkwardly.

After the adoption

"We should go get pizza to celebrate!" Michael yelled. "Sure." I signed to Ashton. "Great idea!" Ashton told Michael. "Lets go then, I'm hungry!" Michael yelled again as he took of running. Ashton and I ran after him towards to pizza parlor and I texted the guys to meet us there for an important announcement.