Ashton

After Michael left, I knew exactly who would be showing up. Ashton. If he was even here. I don't think he would be though. He probably doesn't care about me anymore anyways. He probably hates me right now. All the boys would have been better off without me. They wouldn't be stuck in this hospital with me. I feel bad for them. Having to stick with me. I don't want to hold them back, but I can't help it. I didn't choose to be taken by Zayn, I didn't choose to break my leg, I didn't choose to get Amnesia and forget about the boys, I didn't choose for my parents to die. When I finally came back to reality, I could hear music playing. I looked at the door and saw Ashton. He was singing, but it wasn't one of their songs. It was my favourite song. "You're impossible to find" he says finishing his song. I grab my phone off the desk and start typing as fast as I could. Which was pretty hard since he got me teary eyed. "Oh Ashton, thank you!" I type hugging him and it played. "No problem" he says smiling at me. It wasn't a real smile though. I could tell he wasn't happy. "What's wrong, Ash?" I type looking at him. "Nothing," he says pulling down his sweater. I think I saw something black on his arm before he pulled it down though. "What's on your arm?" I type grabbing his wrist. "It's a-" he starts but I cut him off by pulling up his sleeve. My eyes widen in surprise filling with tears again. "Happy birthday?" He questions looking at me. I hug him again looking at the tattoo on his wrist of my name with the letters BFF next to it. He pulled away and looked at me. I probably looked like a mess. He wiped my tears away with his thumb and looked at me. We stared at each other for what felt like an eternity, until we heard a knock at the door. Ashton ad I jumped, getting started out of our stares. He pulls down his sleeve and we look at the door as Calum, Luke and Michael come in. "Happy birthday, (Y/N)" they all yell in unison. "This is from all of us but mostly me." Calum says carefully grabbing the present from next to me. I take it and they yell. "Careful!" Calum grabbing it with me to make sure the very fragile present didn't break. I wonder what's inside? I carefully take the lid off to reveal a..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
One chapter left guys! I'm so sorry, but I'm excited to finish my first book on Wattpad.
~Ash🇨🇦