Introductions

*Beep*
*Beep*
*beep*
I reached over to shut my alarm off and ended up making it fall to the ground on a blanket that I had thrown off the bed during the night.
Great, my first school day as a mute. It's gonna get really annoying telling people I'm a mute. I thought to myself as I got out of bed. Once I was done I went downstairs to grab something to eat. I grabbed an apple and left. I didn't have to say goodbye to anyone since my parents died in a crash when I was eight. I thought about my parents on the walk to my school. I went mute the day after I found out my parents had died. My neighbour had rushed over and told me about how they died in a crash because their taxi driver was drunk and trying to text his ex-girlfriend. I was startled out of my thoughts by my Boyfriend Calum.
A/N (texting in dark)
"Boo! Did I startle you?"
"What the heck Cal?!"
"What's wrong?"
"You scared me half to death!"
"Sorry babe"
"That's okay"
He kissed me and we held hands as we walked into school

*At lunch*

I usually eat in the library when Calum isn't at school but he is today so I went to join him and the other boys in the cafeteria.
"Hey Y/N! Luke says happily.
"Sup?" Michael says just before he takes a bite of his Sandwich.
"Hey girl." Ashton says trying to sound hot.
I waved back to all of them. Once I sat down I started talking to Ashton.
"I'm Calum's girlfriend and you know that, Ash."
"I know, sorry I just can't help it. You're just so cute." Ashton says while blushing a bit
I blush. "Thanks, just don't forget that I'm not free and I'm with one of your best friends. So don't try anything."
"I won't." He said as Calum walked in.
"Won't what? Calum asked to no one in particular.
"It's nothing baby." I told Cal.
"Was Ashton hitting on you again?!"
I nodded slowly. He kissed me and left.
Once Calum was out of the cafeteria, Michael reached over, grabbed Calum's hot dog and started eating it.
Everyone looked at him as if he had just eaten a whale.
"What? There's no sense in letting it go to waste."
Just then the bell rang and I went to find Calum since I had free period.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to the end of chapter one if you liked it punch that like button in the face, like a boss! And high fives all around! Also comment what you want to happen next. Have a great day! See you when I get a comment on what to do next. If you want it to be a surprise for the other readers plz dm me. Thanks bye have a great day/night. (^.^)