You can't take back what you did

A/N I wanna see who can guess who Ashley is so if you have any ideas to who she is comment them in this chapter. Okay on with the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) POV

I followed Calum out of the cafeteria and gave him a kiss so he knew it was me.
"Hey (Y/N)" he said sounding upset.
"Cal, I told him that I didn't like him. I told him that I was YOUR girlfriend, not his. He said he wont hit on me anymore that's what he said when you came in."
I tried to explain to him.
"Okay (Y/N) I believe you."

*time skip to after school*

I met Calum at the entrance of the school.
"Hey Calum, you ready to go home?" I asked him because we live on the same street so it's easier to walk home together.
"Actually, (Y/N) you go on without me I have something to do first." He said. I feel like he's hiding something from me.
"Oh, okay then have fun with whatever you have to do. I'll see you later." I said before I started walking back.

Calum's POV

"Have fun with whatever you have to do. I'll see you later." She said before she left. I waited for Ashton outside the school and when he came out I told him to meet me at a river a few blocks from here tomorrow night.
"Um, why?" He asked confused
"You'll see I have a surprise for you."
"Oh yay! I love surprises!" He said happily.
"You wont love this one." I said quietly.
"What was that?" He asked
"Oh I said you will love this one!" I said trying to cover up what I said.
"Cant wait!" He said as he left the school grounds.