Special chapter

Y/N POV

As I walk along the dusty trail, I can't help but think of Ashton. I've only known them for a while so how am I already developping a crush? Plus I think he has a girlfriend. I've never met her but I'm pretty sure he already does so there's no use in trying, plus Michael would flip! I was talking out loud by then and didn't realize until I approached the house and heard yelling. "Get out!" I heard Ashton shout as I was at the door. My eyes fill with tears as I run. I don't know where I'm running to, but I'm running and I'm going somewhere none of the boys have been to in a long time. The park. As I walk to the park I see someone already there. A boy I didn't recognize. I don't socialize well so I didn't talk. I walked up to the pond, took some bread out of my pocket and started throwing it towards the ducks. "Hi." The boy said. "Hello." I replied. He was sweating, like a lot. Was he nervous to talk to me? No way, he was way too cute to be talking to me. I thought Ashton was cute but... I cant date Ashton! He's my brother's best mate. "Are you there?" He calls since who knows when. "Huh? Oh yeah sorry." I reply looking towards the pond as my cheeks start to heat up.
"Its fine." He said. "I'm Y/N. Whats your name?" I asks. "You'll find out, call me Z." He said with a smirk. "Okay Z, give me your phone." I demand standing up to reach his level. I still couldn't he was like 1,000 feet tall. "Here you go." He said tossing his phone over to me. I caught it and he looked amazed. "What? Didn't think I could catch it?" I say sassily. "I didn't say anything!" He says raising his arms in surrender. "You didn't have to." I say throwing him his phone, after putting my contact in of course. "I've gotta get home to see my brother and his friends, I'll text you when I get home, yeah?" I ask. "Yup!" He calls after me as I walk away. For the rest of my walk back to the guys' house I think about Z. He was a very mysterious boy, yet he looked so familiar. I forgot about the yelling as I make my way up the stairs still thinking about Z. "I'm home!" I shout as I walk in. I go into the kitchen and see a box of pizza on the table with a note poorly attached. 'You dont have much time, she's coming and no one can stop her. Hide! Run! She could be right behind you. -Mikey'
I turn around to face a woman with a facecloth in her hand. I push her hand to try to grab her wrist but she's too (500) stong. She grabs my arms and puts the cloth over my mouth. I try desperately to get away but I realize as the room turns black, that I failed.