Where is she?

*Mikey's POV*

The boys and I didnt want to do it but we had to. We had a band meeting with our manager. I really hope we were wrong and she's at home safe right now. "We're home!" I call as we walk into my house. "Y/N! Come out! This isn't funny." I mumbled the last part as tears start forming in my eyes. I look over at the boys helplessly. "Help" was the last thing I remember saying before I passed out from everything we've gone through.

Y/N's POV

I woke up in a very uncomfortable position. I was sitting on a chair, my hands tied behind my back and my clothes looked like I've been wearing them for a few days. I look down and try to remember what happened. I look up as I hear footsteps approach the door. "Hi Y/N, haven't seen you in a while." The man dressed in black says laughing. "Who are you, and what are you going to do to me?!" I yell spitting in his direction. "Dont you remember me?" He asks taking the hoodie off his head. "Zayn!" I hear someone familiar call from the other room.

____________________
Do you guys know who Z is now? Comment your guesses down below and the first person to get it right will get a ShoutOut from me next chapter and if I'm not already following them, then I will do that as well.