Skype Call

Shoutout to _jishuadun_ for guessing who Z was.
----------------------------
Zayn's POV
I hear Louis call me from the other room. "Really?" I mumble as I walk out of the room and lock the door. "What?" I say annoyed. "Whoa, what's your problem?" He asks me. "Well if you saw what room I just came out of, you would know." I saw yelling at him now. "I just wanted to tell you I was going to the store so you wouldn't worry." He says getting up to get ready. "Okay, that's fine. I'm gonna let her video call the boys." I say. "Make sure you're in the room with her so she can't give out any information." He said opening the door and then he left. I walked back into the room where Y/N was still tied up but she was creating a nasty rope burn trying to escape. "What do you want from me?!" She yells. "I don't want anything from you, I want you." I say turning on my laptop and setting it on the desk. "What are you doing?" She asked worriedly. "Don't you wanna talk to your boyfriend?" I ask her innocently. "I don't have one." She mumbled looking at her shoes. I hit Calum's name and he popped up on the screen.

YN's POV
"Are you alright?!" yelled Calum. I just kept looking at my feet not wanting to look at him right now. The laptop was adjusted so he couldn't see the ropes or the chair just my face. A couple minutes had passed and he said that he was gonna go get someone because I was obviously not gonna talk to him. Then he left.