Can Ashton help?

Zayn's POV

A few minutes later I got a call from Ashton. I hit decline and saw Y/N face light up and drop as I did. "Why did your face light up when Ashton's name popped up?" I asked her. "It didn't." She said simply still looking at the floor. "Sure it didn't doll." I said and winked at her.

Y/N POV

He winked at me as he walked out of the room. He left his laptop open! I tried being as quiet as I could while trying to click on Ashton's name again. Almost there, got it! I hit his name and muted the laptop, so that Zayn wouldn't hear Ashton's concerned yells. I backed up so that Ashton could see the ropes tied around me. Even with the laptop muted I could still read his lips. 'Oh my god!' Don't worry Y/N, I'll get you out of there.' My face lite up showing Ashton that I had an idea. He sat back but watched very carefully as I screamed as loud as I could. Ashton covered his ears as he turned his volume down. Then just as I planned Zayn came rushing into the room coming into Ashton's eyesight. He hung up right away.

Ashton's POV

As soon as I saw Zayn on screen I hung up. I called Michael, Luke and Calum down. "What's wrong Ash?" Calum said coming into the living room where I was. "What is it Ashton?" Like said coming into the living room with dripping wet hair from the shower. "Shut up Ashton, I was trying to sleep!" Michael calls slowly coming down into the living room with the rest of us. "I know who took Y/N!" I yelled as they sat down. Calum looked hurt. "Where is she?!" Michael yelled at me worriedly. "Zayn has her. I'll explain later. Let's go!" I say running out to the car.

Y/N's POV

"I have to show you something but you have to promise not to run away." Zayn says slowly. I nod. He then comes close enough to untie the ropes. "You created a really nasty rope burn, do you want me to help you clean it off before I show you?" He asks. I nod. "You're gonna have to talk to me sooner or later." He says. I look over to him and shake my head no. "Okay, let's go." He says and leads me to the bathroom. He then cleans my burns with a cream which hurt a lot. Then he bandaged it so I couldn't hurt it more. After that he took me out into the living room where I was met with the eyes of my ex boyfriend...