Oh My Goodness!

"She has memory loss and doesn't remember me so she might try to kiss one of you guys thinking one of you is her boyfriend." I answered before hanging up
"Okay bye thanks Luke."
"Bye see you soon." He said also hanging up.

I walked back into Y/N's room and found her texting someone. I wonder who it was. "A few friends of mine are coming. Their names are Michael Clifford, Ashton Irwin and Luke Hemmings, okay?" I asked as I wrote their names on a napkin and gave it to her.

"Okay." Was all she said as I left to go get her some food hoping that I could trust Luke and Mikey to make sure Ashton didn't try anything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luke's POV

I hope (Y/N) is okay. I wonder what happened? I thought as Ashton suggested something.
"Yeah!" Mikey answered to whatever Ash had suggested.  "What do you think Luke?" Ashton asks looking over at me. "Sorry, I didn't hear what you asked." I respond hoping he'll ask again.
"Luke, she'll be okay! I suggested we go out in the back and swim for a bit to get our minds off worrying for a while." Ashton reassured me. "Yeah okay just give me a minute to go get ready." I said as I headed upstairs to get changed. When I came back down I heard a phone ring. I was Mikey's phone. I saw it was Cal so I picked up hoping everything was okay.

*time skip to after phone call* (call is in the last chapter)

I hung up the phone and went to get Ashton and Michael so we can go to the hospital.
"Y/N is awake guys!" I yelled to them as soon as I got outside. "What are we waiting for?! Let's go see her!" Michael said excited to see her again. "Um I'm gonna stay here you guys. I don't think Calum would want me there." Ashton said sounding upset. "Don't worry Ashton, Calum's not gonna be there! He went to get her some food. He called because she twisted her ankle and she's been trying to leave to get home. She has memory loss so the last thing she remembers is her mom texting her that they would be home in 20 minutes so we have to make sure she doesn't put any pressure on it. So basically we are babysitting to make sure she stays in bed and we have to get her anything she needs." I explained to the guys as they were drying off. "Okay then, let's go!" Ashton said excited because he likes her and want to make her think that she's his girlfriend.

*Time skip to the hospital*

Ashton's POV

I walk to the front desk and ask the lady what room Y/N is in. The guys look over and see that I'm going down a hallway so they follow.  "What room?" Luke asks as he runs through the hall trying to find her room. "The lady at the desk said 204" I answered as he ran even faster and farther to find her faster.
I hear someone singing one of our songs from one of the rooms but I couldn't make out what song it was. I called Luke back over to where Michael and I were. "Did you find her?!" He yelled as he came running to see. "Shut up Luke!" Michael yelled. "Shhhh" I told them both hoping that she didn't hear us. The singing stopped. "Great way to go you guys!" I whisper-shouted at them. "Who's there?" She asked from the other side of the door. Michael went in first and I heard screaming.

Y/N POV

I was listening to voodoo doll from 5sos when I heard voices coming from outside the room. "Shut up Luke!" Someone told this Luke guy.
I then heard someone shushing them. I stopped singing and paused my music. "Who's there?" I said hoping they would come in so I didn't have to go over and open the door. Just then the door opened and I saw Michael Gordan Clifford Standing in the doorway. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Oh My Goodness! You're Michael Gordan Clifford!" I screamed in excitement. "Hehe hi Y/N, what's up?" He asked me rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh my god! You know my name! How do you know my name?!" I asked in shock because I'm talking to Michael flipping Clifford. "It's a long story. Okay, calm down so that you can see someone else." He said trying to calm me down. I grabbed the paper that Calum guy... Oh My God! That Calum guy was Calum Thomas Hood! Calum Hood! I looked at the paper and realized that the names Calum had put down were 5sos!
Once I had calmed down as much as I could possible calm down knowing that I was about to meet Ashton Irwin or Luke Hemmings. As Michael waved for someone to come in Luke Robert Hemmings walked into the room. I freaked out and wanted to hug him and cry into his chest so much that I forgot about my ankle and tried to get up. As soon as the boys noticed what I was trying to do, Ashton walked in and caught me as I was about to fall. I just fell into Ashton Fletcher Irwin's arms. I start to cry as all my problems and worries just disappear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys i enjoy this chapter! I'm having a lot of fun writing about it and I have many things planned for it. I will see you in the next chapter! Bye! ^.^