Sam?

Y/N POV

I looked at him in disbelief. He was sitting on the couch. hands tied behind his back feet tied together and his green and brown hair was an absolute mess.
I walked over to him and touched the ropes gently scared that if I touch them too hard then he would disappear as if he was a hologram. We haven't seen each other since my parents died. He didn't want to be friends with an orphan and I hated him for it. After I told him about my parents we broke up and I haven't seen him since. "Y/N" he said gently. He looked at me with caring eyes. I shook my head no and ran back into the other room. I could still hear them though. "I guess she doesn't want to talk to anyone." Zayn says. "Yeah" Sam says disappointed. Just then I heard a knock on the front door. Zayn appeared at the door of his recording room and pushed me into the booth. He then locked the door and went to open the front door. I couldn't hear anything since the booth was sound proof. I looked out the glass and saw Liam coming down the stairs. He opened the system and started talking. "Are you alright?" He asks concern in his eyes. I nod. "You can talk to me. I won't hurt you." He said into the mic so I could hear him clearly. "Who's here?" I ask my voice cracking in every word from lack of speaking. "Ashton" he said closing the system then coming to the booth and opening it. He tied ropes around my arms but not as tight as Zayn did. "Pretend to struggle when we get upstairs so that Zayn thinks your hurting." He whispered in my ear. I nod. "I'm sorry," he said then he punched me as hard as he could on my stomach to make a bruise. He then took off my sweater leaving me in a crop top and ripped black skinny jeans. The bruise was very clear now. I didn't trust him anymore now and I had tears in my eyes. He pushed me up the stairs and into the living room with Zayn and Ashton. I tripped on the top step because of how fast we were going. Then I fell right on my bruise. I saw Ashton running over to me. Sam wasn't on the couch anymore and Zayn was in the background laughing. "What did you do to her?!" He yells at Liam. "Squeeze my hand if you can hear me." He tells me. I squeeze as hard as I can. But he doesn't feel it. I'm too weak. I tap my finger on his hand. He looks back at me and smiles. "You're going to be alright. Just hold on a little longer." He said with his famous Irwin smile. I smile back and then slip in and out of consciousness. After trying to fight it for what feels like an eternity, I black out.