Calum

Y/N POV

I hear talking outside the door. I was about to ask who was at the door when I suddenly remember my flashback/dream thing about my parents. My eyes started watering at the thought of it. Man was I getting weak. I wiped my eyes and looked at the door, watching the knob turn slowly. It's as if the person on the other side is scared to come in. Then a head pops into the room. Calum. "Y/N!" He yells. Tears start streaming down his face the seconds he sees me. He comes over to me and hugs me tight. Not too tight though so he doesn't hurt my stomach. I hug back as tight as I can. "I'm sorry." He says. I tap his shoulder so that he looks at me. He stops hugging me and looks as my confused face. "Here." He says giving me his phone so I can have a 'voice'. "Why are you sorry?" I type into the phone. Hitting the speaker he listens. "I was a jerk to you. If I hadn't been there to protect you then Zayn wouldn't have been able to get to you." He says sadly. I look panicked. I start typing as fast as I could into the phone. "Calum, it's not your fault." I hit the speaker, and cringe when they pronounced his name wrong. "If I was there, he wouldn't have been able to get you." He says. I hit his arm enough to get him to stop and look at me but not enough to hurt him. I wouldn't be able to hurt him even if I wanted to. 'STOP' I signed to him. I've been signing to the boys when I talk so they've caught a bit. I knew Calum knew what I said, cause he looked down sadly. "I wanna protect you." He says his voice cracking every now and then from his tears. "I know" I typed. I hit speaker. "I love you Calum." I told him.