Sister problems

Y/N's POV

When I got to the park I saw a familiar figure sitting on the swings. I went to sit next to her. "Hey," i said looking over to her. She just waved. "Ashley? Is everything alright?" I asked, worried. She shrugged. "Why wont you talk to me?" I asked thinking she was probably copying what I do when I'm upset. "Im calling Michael." I said taking my phone out of my pocket. She started shaking her head vigorously and then took my phone from my hands. "Hey!" I said taking it back from her. I bent down in front of her and grabbed her chin making her look at me. "You dont have to tell me whats wrong, but I'd like you to. "I, sissy!" She screams starting to cry and clinging onto me as if i would disappear in her arms. "Hey hey hey, calm down Ash. Tell me whats wrong or im bringing you to go see Michael and Ashton." I stated. "You arent my sister anymore." She said than ran off. "Ashley wait!" I called after her but she had already gotten too far to hear me. I texted Ashton to find out if they were still at the pizza parlor. I looked at my phone as it started vibrating in my pocket. It was Michael. "Hey sis!"
"Hey, Mikey, what's up?"
"Ashton's a slow texter."
I laughed. "Oh!"
"We arent at the parlor anymore, we headed to my house as soon as you left."
"Okay. I'm on my way home then. See you in a few minutes." I said as I hung up.