Announcement (real chapter)

Im dedicating this chapter to my friend Maddie_For_Fun
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*At the pizza parlor*

"Yes, can I get 4 medium pepperoni pizzas please?" Ashton asked the lady at the counter. "Sure! Coming right up sir!" She said. "Thank you very much" he said as Michael and I went to find a spot to sit. "Hey Mikey?" I signed. "Yeah?" He asked me paying full attention to me now. "What do I call you? Like do I still call you Michael or do I call you d-dad?" I asked him. "Well you seem pretty uncomfortable calling me dad so just call me Mikey or Michael until you feel comfortable with it." He explained. "Okay!" I said as Luke and Calum walked into the parlor. *rolls eyes* "why is Calum here?!" I asked Ashton as he came over as well with the pizzas. "Because I'm part of this band, (Y/N) and you invited the band to come over!" he signed back really fast. "Wait, how can you sign that fast?" I ask shocked at how fast he was going. "I took ASL when I was in high school." Was all he said before Luke asked something. "Why did you text us to come here?" He asked. "Oh yeah! I almost forgot!" Yelled Michael earning a few stared from other people in the parlor. "I adopted (Y/N)! Now we dont have to say goodbye! Isn't this great?" He said. "Wait what?! How could you do this without asking us first?!" Calum's yelled. "Calum, chill its his decision not ours and Y/N is our friend. That's great news my guys, im so happy for you both!" Luke said. When he finished congratulating us we noticed Calum had left. I started to cry silently until Michael wrapped his arms around me and tried to comfort me. "Dont cry Y/N everything's gonna be okay. Dont worry, please stop crying." He said sounding as if he was going to start crying too. "I"ll see you later guys. I'm gonna go get some fresh air." I signed as I left to go back to the park.